- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Providing Comfort, Convenience, Customer Service
- Modern, Stylish Suites and townhomes
- Beautiful well-appointed suites and townhomes
- Upscale amenities
- Garden soaking tubs
- Private patios/balconies
- Washer/Dryer in all homes
- Wood Inspired flooring in kitchens and baths
- Stainless steel appliances
- Nine Foot Ceiling and crown molding
- Community Center
- Sparkling pool
- Professional Fitness Studio
- Professional On-site Management
- Convenient to I-77 fine dining and shopping
- Designer Textured Walls
- Ceiling Fans
- Upgraded 2 inch window blinds
- Prewired for phone cable
- Intrusion alarms
- Expansive windows for natural light
- Plush carpet, wood inspired flooring throughout
- Self-cleaning electric range
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Dishwasher and disposal
- Stainless steel sinks with pull out faucet
- Espresso finish 12 inch custom cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Brushed Nickel hardware
- Pantry in select units
- Breakfast Bar
- Oversized bedrooms can hold king size furniture
- Custom Tile Showers
- Large oversized closets with wire shelving system
- Linen closet
- Private suite entrance
- Attached Garages with Private Entries
- Stylish clubhouse with lounge, fireplace and Wi-Fi
- Media, entertainment and gaming room
- Cyber Cafe business center
- Printing, faxing and scanner capabilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Sundeck with tables, umbrella's, chairs, loungers
- Gas Grills
- Cats and Dogs welcome
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Professional on-site management
- Owner Managed
- Highway Access - Convenient to I-77
- Washam Elementary
- Bailey Middle
- W.A. Hough High
- Minutes to Uptown Charlotte
- Online Rental Payment
- Short Term Leases
- Select Smoke Free Units
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Legacy Cornelius Apartments
Beautiful, well-appointed suites and townhomes feature upscale amenities and finishes including: garden soaking tubs, wood inspired flooring, plush carpeting, covered porches, nine foot ceilings, washer/dryer in all homes, stainless appliances. Townhomes include: granite countertops, custom tile showers, attached garages. Ideal location minutes from I-77, I-485 and uptown Charlotte. Along the banks of beautiful Lake Norman convenient to Huntersville, Davidson and Mooresville. Near shopping, dining and entertainment all in the Village of Birkdale. Pet friendly: dogs of all sizes welcome (breed restrictions apply). Cats welcome.
Variable, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Legacy Cornelius Apartments
Overall, we have had a good experience at Legacy Cornelius. It is a friendly complex with a nice, competent office staff. The loft and townhomes appear to be very nice.
Ongoing contsruction makes for some unsightly areas, pool is area is much to small for the size of the community, and some of the finishes are a little cheap but these apartments are still a good value.
Love living here! Prime location, close to Brikdale shopping and the lake. Property is very well maintained. Staff are great to deal with. Overall could not have picked a better place to live!
Great location. Beautiful property. Great staff.
The apartments themselves are very nice however I wish there were more amenities such as recreational courts or a dog park for my dog. Due to the construction process, that seems to be never ending, there is not a lot of places to take my dog to play. There needs to be an area for dogs and instead of building more units, build tennis courts or something along those lines.
Love the apartment and the overall location, but construction quality is lacking. Appliances are cheap (not luxury ). The ongoing construction has been a challenge as it is very loud! I would also like to see some of the dead trees replaced. I moved here in March of 2014 and there were numerous dead trees and bushes along the buildings. Instead of replacing them, the landscape company just cut them down and left the dead stumps. Another thing that would be nice to have is a place to wash my car
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Uptown Charlotte, take I-77 North to Exit 25/Sam Furr Road. Turn left on Sam Furr and continue to Catawba Avenue. Turn right on Catawba Avenue. Go approximately 1 mile and turn right on Westmoreland Road. Legacy Cornelius is 1/4 mile on the left.
Professionally managed by GCI Residential.