AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Colfax Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Colfax
- Apartments with Balcony in Colfax
- Apartments with Disability Access in Colfax
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Colfax
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Colfax
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Colfax
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Colfax
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Colfax
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Colfax
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Colfax
- Furnished Available Apartments in Colfax
- Colfax Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $1100 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $1200 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $1300 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $1400 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $1500 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $2000 in Colfax
- Apartments with under $900 in Colfax
Apartments Near Colfax
Living In Colfax, NC
The attractive community of Colfax is located at the heart of the Piedmont Triad, a central region for education, commerce and culture in North Carolina, putting apartment renters in the town within reach of some of the area's top destinations.
Apartment residents in Colfax enjoy living amidst rolling hills, expansive meadows and attractive countryside views, a welcome departure for many who are more used to the tall buildings and loud noises of the big city. At the same time, Colfax's central location gives apartment renters easy access to some of the region's top resources, including major universities such as Forsyth Technical and Guilford College as well as transportation hubs such as the Piedmont Triad International Airport. Apartment residents in Colfax are also a short drive from Interstate 40, which gives them a quick route to the urban delights of Greensboro.
Colfax is also the location for one of the region's most popular attractions - the Piedmont Triad Farmer's Market. Visitors come from around the region to enjoy the locally-grown farm-fresh treats offered at the market, and it gives apartment renters in Colfax a prime opportunity to load up on high-quality produce, baked goods and other food.
Each year, apartment renters flock to the popular Colfax Persimmon Festival, which celebrates the unique fruit which grow on Stafford Farm in Colfax. The family-friendly event treats apartment residents and thousands of other spectators to delightful snacks and beverages made from the persimmon as well as a number of activities, games and attractions.
Looking for apartments in Colfax? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Colfax apartments for rent and learn more about this community.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Colfax
How much does it cost to rent in Colfax, NC?
Is it expensive to rent in Colfax?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Colfax?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Colfax?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.