- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- 24-Hour Access Cyber Cafe with Coffee Bar
- On-Site Professional Management
- Yoga, Stretching and Pilates Studio
- Valet Trash
- Valet Dry Cleaning Available
- Short Drive to Uptown Charlotte
- Saltwater Swimming Pool with Cabana Area
- Resident Social Events
- Resident Package Receiving
- Quick Access to I-485, I-77 and Hwy 160
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- On-Site Professional Maintenance
- On-Site Clubhouse with Resident Lounge
- New and Improved Bark Park with Agility Equipmen
- Grilling Station at Pool Area
- Gift Wrapping Station
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Detached Garage and Storage Units Available
- Controlled Access to Swimming Pool and Amenity A
- Car Care Center
- AT&T U-Verse
- Wide Variety of Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
- 24-Hour Health and Fitness Facility
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- 24-Hour Access iMac Station
- 100% Smoke-Free Homes
- Recreation Room
- Bike Racks
- Cats Allowed
- Tryon Park at Rivergate is a pet-friendly community; we love our furry friends! We allow a maximum of 2 pets per home. There is a one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $300 for the 1st pet and an additional $50 for the 2nd pet. Pet stations are provided for your convenience! Breed restrictions apply. Please call our leasing office for complete pet policy information. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Tryon Park at Rivergate
Welcome to an entirely new concept in apartment living. Tryon Park at Rivergate in Charlotte, NC is the perfect combination of luxury living with the ideal location. These BRAND NEW, luxury apartment homes are located near the Rivergate Shopping Center and minutes to the NEW Charlotte Premium Outlets. If you're looking for a complete healthy-living experience, check out the smoke-free living option we are proud to offer. Tryon Park at Rivergate is a short drive to Uptown Charlotte, Lake Wylie and McDowell Nature Preserve with quick access to I-485, I-77 and Hwy 160.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for Tryon Park at Rivergate
The staff here is very accommodating and willing to do whatever they can to keep you satisfied. I am very glad we choose this place for our home.
I love my 2 bedroom apartment with the sunroom because it's very spacious. The management staff is wonderful in providing your needs. Most of the neighbors are courteous when considering the soft floors, and most are very quiet. The pool area is extremely relaxing and it's a great area to live in. Everything is close.
Friendly and responsive staff, the place is well-kept and I had no issues.
The office staff and maintenance will do everything they can to help you. The grounds and pool are very nice. Apartments are very spacious. If you live below someone, you are going to have to deal with a lot of noise. My furniture shakes every night from the people below me having their TV too loud. People smoke in the buildings when the community is smoke free. The biggest issue is people slamming their doors. Residents also have pit bulls even though they are supposedly not allowed to.
I appreciate the staff; however, when I first moved the place was keep cleaned. I have been at Tryon Park at Rivergate apartment for just 1 year, and I see the difference. The place need to continue to be maintained and kept clean
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call our leasing office for driving directions.
Professionally managed by Hawthorne Residential Partners, Inc.