Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Apartments with under $1000 in Charlotte
- Apartments with under $1200 in Charlotte
- Apartments with under $2000 in Charlotte
- Apartments with under $900 in Charlotte
- Charlotte Apartment Deals
- Charlotte Apartments under $600
- Charlotte Apartments under $700
- Charlotte Apartments under $800
- Charlotte Apartments under $900
- Charlotte Apartments under $1000
- Charlotte Apartments under $1100
- Charlotte Apartments under $1200
- Charlotte Apartments under $1300
- Charlotte Apartments under $1400
- Charlotte Apartments under $1500
- Charlotte Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Charlotte
For SaleCharlotte, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Charlotte, NC
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN CHARLOTTE, NC
Charlotte is not just the biggest city in North Carolina but also one of the greenest. With 174 miles of pedestrian and bike paths as well as a light rail mass transit system, you don't need to walk as much and can spend a lot of your time surrounded by green. Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), a major hub for American Airlines, serves more than 40 million travelers each year. One of the fastest-growing cities in America, Charlotte welcomes new arrivals from across the country without sacrificing its Southern charm.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN CHARLOTTE
Looking for the best places to rent an apartment in Charlotte? The city's neighborhoods have distinctive character, so you can choose the one that fits your lifestyle. Here are a few that stand out:
- Dilworth (East Charlotte): Populated with historic buildings, this charming, long-established neighborhood offers locally owned boutiques and restaurants, parks and a four-mile nature trail.
- Eastland: An affordable choice for families, this area is currently undergoing an extensive redevelopment and will soon feature a K-8 language immersion magnet school.
- Montclaire South: This Charlotte neighborhood is known for its diversity and has strong Native American, Hispanic and Asian communities as well as an abundance of young singles.
- Elizabeth (South Charlotte): If you want to live in a vibrant area filled with restaurants, theaters, museums and exciting nightlife, search for apartments in Elizabeth.
- Oxford Hunt: This family-oriented neighborhood, anchored by a large outdoor mall of the same name, offers abundant trees and country clubs with well-manicured golf courses.
CHARLOTTE INDUSTRY AND JOBS MARKET
A major U.S. financial hub, Charlotte is home to Bank of America's national headquarters and Wells Fargo's East Coast operations. It's also home to some colleges and universities, most notably UNC Charlotte, for those going to college for the first time or going back for higher education.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN CHARLOTTE
This Southern city offers an abundance of seasonal events, from holiday celebrations to food and craft beer festivals. If you're looking for free things to do in Charlotte, several local breweries offer complimentary tours, and the 37 miles of greenways provide a great setting for a run or a bicycle ride.
DID YOU KNOW?
Charlotte is nicknamed the "Tree City", and for good reason. In 2012, the city made a commitment to plant 500,000 trees by 2050 on top of an already lush, green canopy, making it a beautiful, yet cosmopolitan place to live.
TOP FIVE THINGS TO DO IN CHARLOTTE
Explore some of Charlotte's many activities with our top five suggestions.
- Rev Your Engines: Check out the NASCAR Hall of Fame, home to 150,000 square feet of interactive activities, including race simulators. Time yourself at the tire-changing station, or let your kids take the wheel in the children's section.
- Experience Big Thrills: At Carowinds amusement park, 15 minutes south of uptown, you can enjoy roller coasters, a Ferris wheel and an expansive water park.
- Find 100 Acres of Serenity: The Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardenoffers rare plants and colorful, constantly changing flower displays that make for a plant-lover's paradise.
- Learn Something New: The exhibits at Discovery Placehelp you explore natural science, astronomy, anatomy and much more. Gaze at aquariums, learn about rainforests and just generally learn much more about nature than you did before.
- Go for a Hike: The McDowell Nature Center and Preserveoffers 1,100 verdant acres filled with bird-feeding stations and butterfly gardens.
FOR CHARLOTTE FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Take your kids to Great Wolf Lodge to experience a massive indoor water park, or enjoy live music, cooking demonstrations and family activities at the Matthews Community Farmers' Market. Your family can also watch a performance and pick out a few books at ImaginOn, an educational center that combines a children's theater with a library. Charlotte also has excellent public schools, including magnet schools, offered through the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school district.
GETAWAYS FROM CHARLOTTE
North Carolina's largest city lies only two and a half hours from the quirky charm of Asheville, NC and less than three and a half hours from historic Charleston, SC. Several beaches can also be found a short distance from Charlotte, including the picturesque Isle of Palms and the popular Carolina Beach, both less than four hours away.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN CHARLOTTE
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Charlotte that match your needs.
Looking for more?Charlotte, NC Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Charlotte
What is the average rent in Charlotte?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Charlotte?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Charlotte?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Charlotte?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.