- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Lush Landscaped Courtyards
- Central Clubhouse with 2nd Floor Sundeck ...
- Convenient to I-40, UNC, and Duke University
- Community Gas Grills
- Courtyard with Gas Fire Pit for those Chilly ...
- Exceptional Chapel Hill School System
- Butterfly Garden by the Mail Center
- Electronic Payments Accepted Through ...
- Minutes from Great Restaurants, Entertainment ...
- Chapel Hills Premier Rental Community
- Secured Entry in Select Buildings
- Spacious Off-Leash Pet Park
- Elevators in Select Buildings
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75Cosgrove Hill requires a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $200 for 1 pet, $300 for 2 pets, and a refundable pet deposit of $100 per pet. Additional $20 monthly pet rent required. A portion of all of our pet fees is donated to charity. Photo may be required. Hostile breeds restricted. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Travel the tree-lined streets of Chapel Hill and visit Cosgrove Hill, where you'll experience the amenities of a condo setting in a maintenance-free apartment home that's designed for living. We offer style and quality at a location convenient to I-40, UNC Chapel Hill and Duke University, Research Triangle Park, area shops, restaurants and the RDU Airport. Cosgrove Hill's fully appointed luxury apartments consist of 1 and 2 bedroom apartment flats and 3 bedroom townhomes built with sustainability in mind. Apartments include granite countertops, hardwood floors, ceramic tile showers. Detached garages are available. Our exceptional community amenities include a designer clubhouse, dog park, business center, high-end fitness center and beautiful swimming pool. Come home and relax in style! Stop by today and view our spacious luxury apartments and townhomes at Chapel Hill's prettiest community: Cosgrove Hill.
Ratings & Reviews
42 Reviews for Cosgrove Hill
No hassle community.
The Office staff is kind and polite. Nice maintenance.
Great location in general... well kept property always, excellent customer service by office team, very nice layout in the 2b 2b with up to date fixtures and flooring.
Cosgrove staff respond quickly to my needs.
I have enjoyed living in our townhouse at Cosgrove Hill. The rooms are spacious, the details are nice, and the staff have been very friendly and responsive. It also feels like a community here. I enjoy seeing the neighbors outside in the common areas (fire pit, playground, etc.).
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40: Take the 15/501 exit. Head south on 15/501. Take a right on Erwin Road and then an immediate right on Dobbins Drive. Find Cosgrove Hill on the left.