- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes from UNC Chapel Hill campus
- Minutes from Jordan Lake
- Walking distance to shopping and dining
- Convenient to I-40
- Resident social events
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Online Rent Payments
- Professional, friendly management team
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour fitness center with free weights
- Attached and detached garages available
- Valet waste front door trash service
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Car care center
- Storage available
- Picnic area with gas grills
- Pool with sundeck
- 24-hour private cardio room
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 100 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Governors Village
A sophisticated lifestyle complete with personalized service, modern-day conveniences and sought-after amenities can be yours when you come home to Camden Governors Village. Our community is nestled in the prestigious Governors Club area and offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with upgraded details like crown molding, archways and garden tubs as well as built-in conveniences like cable with HBO, high speed internet and WiFi plus a full-size washer and dryer. Enjoy a relaxing day at our resort-style swimming pool, work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center and cardio room. With the UNC campus only five miles away, Camden Governors Village residents have convenient access to all of the great shopping, dining and entertainment of Chapel Hill. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
Take Interstate 40 to exit 273(HWY 54 towards Chapel Hill). Turn left at 2nd stoplight onto Farrington Rd. Proceed 2.5 miles; turn left onto Farrington Mill Rd. Go approximately 3 miles. Turn right on Whipporwill Lane. Camden Governors Village is on l...
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.