10+ Units Available
2 Floor Plans
11 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chapel Hill Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Balcony in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Disability Access in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Elevator in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Fireplace in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Garage in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Chapel Hill
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Chapel Hill
- Furnished Available Apartments in Chapel Hill
Apartments Near Chapel Hill
For SaleChapel Hill, NC Homes for Sale
Living In Chapel Hill, NC
Did you know?
Chapel Hill is home to the oldest university in the United States, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, founded in 1793.
Overview of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill is a college town in Orange County, North Carolina. The University of North Carolina doesn't just educate thousands of students from across the country; it is also one of the city's major employers. Suburban neighborhoods are great for families and hold some of the highest rated schools in the state. A lively downtown area is bustling with art, food and recreational activities. Because the town calls itself the "Southern Part of Heaven," down-home hospitality and culture are prominent aspects of Chapel Hill life.
Check out some of Chapel Hill's finest offerings.
Best Nature in Chapel Hill: Coker ArboretumThe Coker Arboretum is a 5-acre classroom for botany students at UNC as well as a beautiful walkway filled with lush greenery open to the public daily and free of charge.
Best Dining in Chapel Hill: Franklin Street Chapel Hill was named one of "America's Foodiest Small Towns" by Bon Appétit magazine. Franklin Street is one of the most populated and preferred hotspots in the town, so whether it's Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, Mexican or traditional Southern fare, you're bound to find something among the fine restaurants and cozy eateries.
Best Music in Chapel Hill: Local 506 The West Franklin Street venue offers a classic dive bar experience with live music acts that range from from heavy metal to classic rock to country. The staff is friendly, drinks are affordable, and the small setting makes for great acoustics.
Top Five Chapel Hill Adventures
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Chapel Hill
What is the average rent in Chapel Hill?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Chapel Hill?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Chapel Hill?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Chapel Hill?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.