$500 off first month's rent. Application must be received by 9/24/2021. Call for additional offerings.
COVID-19 Update: The leasing office is open! If you don't feel comfortable coming in, we have you covered! You can take a virtual tour and even apply on our website! Discover the best-kept secret in Cary, NC...we have! Aurella Cary Apartment Homes is perfectly located near Crossroads Plaza, Cary Towne Center, Crabtree Mall, and are within minutes of NC State University and Cary, NC. These well-appointed one and two bedroom homes are worth a tour. Spend some time with us and imagine yourself calling Aurella Cary Apartments "home." Aurella Cary is committed to offering the best experience possible to our residents! Our brand new clubhouse is underway! This new clubhouse will be outfitted with a beautiful and modern resident lounge. You will be able to come here and unwind after a long day of work or just to relax on a lazy Sunday. There will be a Mac business center available for your various work-related needs throughout the day. You will be able to enjoy our well-equipped computer center where you can settle down and accomplish important tasks. In addition, there will be a brand new fitness center! Take care of all your physical exercise and cardio at our state of the art gym. Work out whenever you want with our State of the Art fitness equipment, developed to offer our residents the opportunity to stay fit and healthy without having to travel far from home. Come home to a beautiful apartment in a thriving community with one of the best economies in the U.S. Aurella Cary is anchored in the city of Cary, with easy access to Research at Triangle Park, a phenomenal employment center. Here, residents will have more opportunities than they can take, all they will ever need and so much more. Amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, fitness center, resident clubhouse, enclosed pet park and more. Visit our website to learn more and to schedule your tour today! Call us for any questions you may have and to find out our amazing special.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month
12 Month Lease Terms Pet Policy: Pet-Friendly. Max 2 pets per apartment home. $300-$500 pet fee & $15 monthly pet rent.
Open until 6:00pm
TERRIBLE! DO. NOT. RENT. HERE. BUGS EVERYWHERE!
- water leak under kitchen sink from day we moved in never fixed, only worstened
- master bath shower began to back up with brown sludge before clogging, not fixed
- master bath shower's pipes began leaking into the wall whenever turned on, not fixed
- master+guest toilets were unattached to ground (I could knock them over if I fell into them), fixed after a few weeks but initially refused due to "COVID"
- master bath toilet did not flush at all as it was broken, fixed with above issue
- doorknob wobbled like a joystick until fixed almost a month in
- AC nonfunctioning from move in until late Aug/early Sept
- plaster fell from guest bath ceiling into tub. when fixed, was done wrong and wet plaster fell into tub and into drain, clogging it up
- walls of apartment supposed to be painted before move-in, if they were, the previous tenants' grease stains were never cleaned and have seeped through to our side
- only 2 dumpsters serve the complex. maybe 3. all overflow over the weekend (pickup on M/W/F only)
- dog poop containers overflowing constantly, or feces not picked up
- dog parks are not secure and dogs can easily walk out of gaps in fencing
- disorganized staff. have gone through 5 property managers in a year.
- no lighting on the backside of the Harlon 402 building
- some streetlights either flickering or dead
- advertised their valet trash service to prospective residents the entire year without letting them know it was discontinued.
- Jason, maintenance crew member, tries his hardest. Haven't had him assigned to my orders in a while.
- internet is super fast (bundled into a rent package along with cable/pest control)
- hot water lasts forever
The place is infested with mice and roaches . They do not fix things when needed, rent is unnecessarily high. Wash and dryers are not included. Management is awful.
I'm looking for something that's not to expensive (1) one bedroom no pets
DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!! I have wrote several reviews. This will be my last. I am moving out!!! This has been my WORST0 living experience...moved in here 6 months ago. 5th property mgr. Went the entire summer with no air conditioner. Maintenance put a temporary window A/C in and promised but never repaired/replaced my air conditioner unit. Leasing office never answer the phone. Was told by leasing agent they screen their calls. Willing to break my lease to keep my sanity. Visited the leasing office last week because email said new property mgr. Was told by her she would reach out to her mgrs, but haven't heard anything back. I went almost 3 months without the use of an oven/stove as it was defective upon move in. Pest issues, etc. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please call ApartmentGuide Customer Success for help at 1-877-999-4472