- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Offering Non-Smoking Buildings
- Online Resident Services Including Maintenance ...
- Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
- Community Gas Grill on Pool Deck
- Children's Fitness Center & Play Area
- Gourmet Demonstration Kitchen in Clubhouse
- Pet Park
- Convenient Online Rent Payment
- NAHB Green Community
- Summer Kitchen with TV Lounge
- Electric Car Charging Station
- 9 ft. Ceilings with Textured Walls
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Custom Countertops
- Sleek Black Appliances
- Decorative Two-Panel Interior Doors
- Soothing Garden Tubs
- Track Lighting in Kitchen Area
- Programmable Digital Thermostats
- Coat Closet
- Shaker Style Flat Panel Wood Cabinets
- Ceramic Tile Kitchen and Bathroom Flooring
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Amberton at Stonewater is a pet-friendly community! Up to 2 pets are allowed per apartment with a maximum combined weight of 80 pounds or less. * Some breed restrictions are Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, or any mix of an aggressive breed. This is not a complete list and management has the sole discretion to accept or deny any pet(s) with or without cause. Pets Accepted
Amberton At Stonewater
Imagine coming home to nothing less than luxury. From gorgeous structures and unique community features, expect to live the lifestyle you deserve! Find the end of your search here at Amberton at Stonewater where your new home awaits.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
16 Reviews for Amberton At Stonewater
My likes and dislikes about this community are: We love the gym with a child center incorporated into it. The office building is state of the art with a fantastic movie theater in it as well. Our apartment is brand new and very spacious.
Nice location good schools My likes and dislikes are: Brand new and peacefull
Overall great place to live. My likes and dislikes are: I like how close it is to RTP and Southpoint. The neighborhood is very quiet at night and during the day there are lots of people active and friendly. The staff is extremely helpful and responsive. The gym is open 24/7 and is top notch. The pool is like a resort.
Nice environment. Kid friendly. My likes and dislikes are: I really like Amberton at Stonewater. It is a very clean, quite and friendly community. The clubhouse is always clean and nice.
Thank you My likes and dislikes are: I like everything thank you
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
FROM DURHAM, take I-40 E. Exit onto Rte 751. Turn left onto O'Kelly Chapel Rd. then left onto Green Level Church Rd. Amberton at Stonewater will be on the right. FROM RALEIGH, take I-40 W. Exit onto Rte 540 West. Take the NC 55 East exit. Turn right.Turn left onto O'Kelly Chapel Rd then Right onto Green Level Church Rd. Amberton at Stonewater will be on the right.
RE Carroll Management Company corporate office is located in Greensboro, North Carolina. RE Carroll is the Property Management Division of The Carroll Companies, a developer of multi-family residential communities in the Southeast. The President of R.E. Carroll Management and The Carroll Companies, had a vision to develop owner-managed apartment communities, which feature custom floor plans with a range of amenities including: zero elevation entry pools, State-of-the-Art fitness studios, cyber cafes, multi media theaters, tennis courts and garages. We market our apartments at an affordable price and offer premier service to our customers. RE Carroll currently has 29 multi-family sites open or under construction consisting of nearly 10,000 apartment homes. Communities in North Carolina are located in the following cities: Asheville, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem. Communities in South Carolina are located in the following cities: Charleston, Summerville, Columbia, Fort Mill, Lexington and Myrtle Beach. RE Carroll expects the announcement of seven additional communities, located in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, Nashville, Tennessee area, and Austin, Texas area.