10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Burlington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Burlington
- Apartments with Balcony in Burlington
- Apartments with Disability Access in Burlington
- Apartments with Elevator in Burlington
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Burlington
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Burlington
- Apartments with Fireplace in Burlington
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Burlington
- Apartments with Garage in Burlington
- Apartments with Gated Access in Burlington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Burlington
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Burlington
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Burlington
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Burlington
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Burlington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Burlington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Burlington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Burlington
- Burlington Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $1100 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $1200 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $1300 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $1400 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $1500 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $2000 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $700 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $800 in Burlington
- Apartments with under $900 in Burlington
Apartments Near Burlington
Living In Burlington, NC
Burlington is a small city in North Carolina. The area experiences all four seasons. For instance, in January, the average temperature is around 46 degrees Fahrenheit while the city's average temperature during the spring and the fall is usually in the 60s. When summer arrives, residents may need their air conditioners. The city includes plenty of outdoor spaces for recreation. Therefore, while reviewing the many Burlington NC apartments for rent, new residents should consider moving into an apartment community set near one of the city's parks or historic locales.
Burlington features a recreational park with an extensive playground and the Historical Carousel, which was built during the early 1900s. It includes 46 wooden animals that past artisans carved by hand. The city also presents a fireworks exhibition over the Fourth of July and at Halloween. Other Burlington attractions include live performances at The Paramount Theatre and minor league baseball games.
Apartments in Burlington, NC are affordable because the city's cost of living is approximately 7 percent below the country's national average. As new residents review Burlington apartments for rent, they'll appreciate the many comforts included at most of the city's apartment communities. For instance, residents can find communities with playground equipment, swimming pools and rooms that feature oversized closets. Also, parents can locate residences that are near the city's schools. Moreover, apartments in Burlington NC typically have from one to three bedrooms available, and there are many apartments that offer contemporary or classic living spaces.
Apartments in Burlington include many conveniences and features, which can complicate a person's search for the right space. Fortunately, apartment hunters can turn to Apartment Guide. Here, future residents can narrow their search to only the communities that have the most important amenities on their list. As a result, Apartment Guide makes finding an ideal apartment fast and stress-free.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Burlington
What is the average rent in Burlington?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Burlington?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Burlington?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Burlington?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.