Didnt hear back from them.
Very disappointed that property management is lacking on maintenance issues
They pretty good
1. Flood Zone Warning
2. Plumbing didn't work on move-in
3. Toilet is perpetually clogged ever since
4. Air conditioner broke and was not fixed, I have a health condition and that was stated on the first maintenance request.
5. Came in to install something in kitchen without approval or notice.
6. Came in to shut tenants window without notice or prior approval.
7. Posted a note on our door about removal of potted plants, threatened eviction.
8. Sent a letter that our blinds were broken and unless we paid $100+ to get them fixed they would evict us in 48 hours.
Ms. Yvonne was wonderful. She made moving in easy. She handled the paperwork in a timely fashion and was most polite. Thank you Ms. Yvonne.
Pre-Leasing for Fall 2018 - Excellent location allows residents easy access to the area's most important features: All that the area has to offer is at your door step . . . Education, Entertainment, Recreation, Fine Restaurants and Excellent Shopping.
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.