1. Flood Zone Warning
2. Plumbing didn't work on move-in
3. Toilet is perpetually clogged ever since
4. Air conditioner broke and was not fixed, I have a health condition and that was stated on the first maintenance request.
5. Came in to install something in kitchen without approval or notice.
6. Came in to shut tenants window without notice or prior approval.
7. Posted a note on our door about removal of potted plants, threatened eviction.
8. Sent a letter that our blinds were broken and unless we paid $100+ to get them fixed they would evict us in 48 hours.
Ms. Yvonne was wonderful. She made moving in easy. She handled the paperwork in a timely fashion and was most polite. Thank you Ms. Yvonne.
Very helpful and the apartments are nice!
They have a lot of construction going on that I seen when I went to visit the apartments which I guess couldn't be helped but they could have made a better direction towards the lease office. The pavement in the complex is horrible and has potholes and very uneven, with that being said the parking spaces are terrible to. That use a downfall on my part because it looks like our car would get banged up quickly because the spots ( if you can make them out through the faded painted lines) are very small. Hopefully the new construction will give the complex the "facelift" it needs.
Pre-Leasing for Fall 2018 - Excellent location allows residents easy access to the area's most important features: All that the area has to offer is at your door step . . . Education, Entertainment, Recreation, Fine Restaurants and Excellent Shopping.