AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Archdale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Archdale
- Apartments with Balcony in Archdale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Archdale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Archdale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Archdale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Archdale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Archdale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Archdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Archdale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Archdale
- Archdale Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $1100 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $1200 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $1300 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $1400 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $1500 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $2000 in Archdale
- Apartments with under $800 in Archdale
Apartments Near Archdale
Living In Archdale, NC
Archdale prides itself on merging the Greensboro area's storied historical significance with a progressive approach to commerce and community development in an effort to better the lives of those who rent apartments in the city.
Officials in Archdale say they strive toward maintaining natural, cultural and significant roots while also incorporating forward-thinking measures to developing a burgeoning economic city, and many apartment renters may well agree that they've achieved their goals in that regard. A wealth of businesses and commercial and industrial mainstays make Archdale a great place to work for apartment renters seeking a new job, while rich pastoral and leisurely resources make it an even better place in which to live and play.
The city's parks department maintains acres of woodlands, greenways and open spaces, incorporating a network of outdoor recreational opportunities for apartment renters looking to engage with nature. One can enjoy a weekend of camping, hiking or fishing at locations found throughout the Archdale area, while other apartment renters may prefer simply sitting at one of the community's parks and enjoying the bright North Carolina sun. Creekside Park may be Archdale's proudest natural destination, with 96 acres of open space, ball fields, athletic facilities and walking trails. The adjacent Archdale Recreation Center is also a popular recreational destination for apartment residents.
Those looking to rent apartments in a city in touch with its origins and contemporary life ought to take a look at the listings offered in Archdale.
Looking for apartments in Archdale? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Archdale apartments for rent and learn more about this community.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Archdale
How much does it cost to rent in Archdale, NC?
Is it expensive to rent in Archdale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Archdale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Archdale?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.