AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
SUNY--Buffalo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Balcony in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Disability Access in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Elevator in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Fireplace in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Garage in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Gated Access in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with View in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in SUNY--Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in SUNY--Buffalo
- Furnished Available Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Cheap Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Corporate Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Loft Layout Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Luxury Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- New Construction Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Pet Friendly Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Senior Living Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
- Short Term Apartments in SUNY--Buffalo
Apartments Near SUNY--Buffalo
For SaleAmherst, NY Homes for Sale
Living In SUNY Buffalo, NY
The State University of New York at Buffalo was founded in 1846 and has since burgeoned to become a premier public university dedicated to academic excellence through intensive research. The campus is the largest of the 64-campus State University of New York system, located in the Buffalo-Niagara region.
With more than 100 undergraduate degrees, 205 master's degrees, 84 doctoral degrees and 10 professional degrees, there's no doubt that your intended area of study will be available. The three campuses are located in suburban Amherst, north Buffalo and downtown Buffalo. Most of the core academic programs are located on the North Campus in Amherst, which is the largest of the three featuring state-of-the-art student apartments and dormitories.
Those who are looking for off campus housing won't be disappointed in Buffalo. The Buffalo-Niagara region is known for its neighborly way of life, and as the second largest city in New York, there are plenty of diverse people to get to know. The cost of living and the housing market in Buffalo is well below the national average, so you may be able to find affordable student living.
There's always something fun to do in Buffalo, especially when it comes to art and culture. With plenty of galleries, museums and theaters, you'll never run out of interesting outings. Those interested in the dining scene will be happy to know that chicken wings are indeed what put the city of Buffalo on the map, but there are numerous other upscale eateries and ethnic restaurants in the mix.
Looking for apartments near the State University of New York at Buffalo in New York? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find State University of New York at Buffalo apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About SUNY--Buffalo
How much does it cost to rent in SUNY--Buffalo, NY?
Is it expensive to rent in SUNY--Buffalo?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in SUNY--Buffalo?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in SUNY--Buffalo?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.