I am a 30-something-year old female and I live here. I have to say I love it here. Having lived at many apartments, townhouses and duplexes, since 2002. I have lived in some dumps, and I have lived in some very well-kept places. Even the well-kept places have their issues.
What I like about it:
- Holli is cool. She is very direct, which bothers some. I personally prefer direct.
- Rick is nice. He's the maintenance guy, and he works mostly alone. That's pretty impressive if you think about it. This place isn't tiny.
- My unit is great! What I like about it:
- I actually like Holli. She's the manager. She's very direct, which I realize bothers some. I prefer direct since you can't misunderstand it unless you're trying to.
- I like the maintenance guy, Rick. Again, some are bothered by him apparently. He works alone, which is actually impressive if you think about everything he does with a place this size. He's tall, which I am not, and I've requested height assistance more than once. Never once has he balked at me for asking, and he's always happy to assist.
- My unit is great! It really was newly remodeled. It was so new that Spectrum had to run all new lines. The cabinets, the kitchen counters, the microwave--all new. That means that nobody has ever smoked in my unit before. (I've lived in places that insisted they were newly remodeled and you could smell someone's cigarette smoke.) I love having two bathrooms. The basement is HUGE, especially if you're used to having a house where there's only 4 square feet of usable basement space. I work out in my basement. Word of advice, though get a dehumidifier in the basement.
What I don't like about it:
- The neighborhood - This neighborhood is crime-ridden. The corner at Lake/Denise is a problem area. I don't feel comfortable wandering around alone, and the lot doesn't have adequate lighting considering. It's gotten better, though.
I really do love this place, though, and everything is close by. I'm not moving.
The units are nice overall, the maintenance crew always responded very promptly no matter the issue. Holly was pleasant.
These gorgeous 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bathroom, 1,100 Sq Ft, Townhomes have been completely renovated with all new windows, roof, doors, flooring & appliances. Right off of Denise Road near Dewey Ave., this community is the perfect distance from Walmart, Planet Fitness, Dunkin', Dairy Queen and many other restaurants and shops. A short drive along the Genesee River takes you right to the center of downtown Rochester! *Please note that our availability changes daily and may not be reflected in the listing here. Give us a call if you're interested in this property and we'll let you know!*
These homes include water and trash and come with the following amenities:
-Patios w/Sliding Glass Doors
-Vinyl Flooring on the Main Floor
-Carpeting on the Second Floor
-Pets Welcome - $250 non-refundable fee and $25/mo Pet Rent
-On a Bus line, walking distance to Walmart, minutes from the Beach
This property is managed by Glendale Communities, a property management company headquartered in Buffalo, NY. To learn more information or to see a full list of properties we manage throughout WNY, Niagara Falls, and Rochester, visit our website!
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.