This is a great 2-bedroom with terrace apartment in Common Baltic featuring doorman service, elevators, spacious lounges, a fitness center, a washer and dryer, and expansive views of the Manhattan skyline.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected digitally, and there are ample opportunities for meetups around shared interests. In any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Enjoy the open kitchens with stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, 5 burner gas range with a convection oven, marble counter tops, hardwood floors, large windows, and in-unit washer/dryer. Commercial grade wifi, solar shades in the living room, blackout shades in the bedroom, balconies, hardwood floors.
Commercial grade wifi, solar shades in the living room, blackout shades in the bedroom, balconies, hardwood floors.
- Expansive roof garden with sweeping views of Brooklyn & Manhattan, Grill and furniture to lounge and dine.
- In unit washer and dryer
- Dedicated indoor bike storage option available
- Steps away from the Barclays Center
- Private balcony in select apartments
- High end Kitchen
- In building gym
- 5 min walk to Atlantic Avenue Subway stop (B,D,N,Q,R,2,3,4,5)
Unavailable for this apartment