1. Home
  2. New York
  3. Kenmore
  4. Apartments for rent in Kenmore, NY

321 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 321 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Kenmore, NY has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Kenmore, NY

Kenmore, New York is a small city with approximately 15,000 residents. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the city. Home ownership is more common than renting in Kenmore, and 32% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $726/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Kenmore will save around $6,600 compared to the state average.

Kenmore residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, shorter than the New York average of about 38 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 49% of residents, while public transit is not used much. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.

Compared to the national average (7%), Kenmore has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Further, 14% have earned a Bachelor's degree. There are three primary industries in Kenmore: healthcare, retail, and education. Combined, these industries account for 25% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 12% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of just over $69,000, Kenmore workers earn less than the average New York resident. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Kenmore

Looking for a cheap Kenmore apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Kenmore, NY Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Kenmore apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Kenmore that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Kenmore apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS