- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- WiFi and basic cable
- Dedicated off-street parking
- 9 x 9 storage in full basement setting
- Use of gym, spa, pools, yoga/spin rooms
- Use and reservation for private parties
- Trash and recycling services
- Nine Foot Ceilings Throughout
- 2 outdoor swimming pools, 1 with beach-front entry
- Dog run *location still being determined on site*
- Waterfall features in and around property
- Allocated space for gardening
- LED energy efficient lighting - common areas
- Designated area for charcoal BBQ pits
- Spa with indoor heated pool
- Sauna, steam, shower experience and salt room
- Spin/yoga/hot yoga room
- Youth activity room/lounge
- Game room/card room
- Common area/lounge with coffee bar
- Catering hall/performance space
- Auditorium with stage
- Commercial kitchen to facilitate catering
- On-premise security systems and personnel
- 30-person movie theater/presentation room
- GE Slate Appliances
- Gas fireplace remotely controlled by timer
- Rinnai Instant hot water heater
- High end cabinetry
- Quartz countertops and tile backsplash
- USB wall charger outlet in each kitchen
- Keyless door apartment entry
- Weight restriction: 30 Pets Accepted
The Falls is a stylish apartment complex on 22 acres, minutes from Hudson, NY. JMS Construction Services - a developer with decades of experience building single and multifamily homes, renovating historic Hudson Valley properties into stylish apartment buildings and managing them - has transformed the former Greenport School into a community of one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. The complex features many indoor and outdoor amenities, including walking trails, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and spa. All amenities are included with the rent.
Residents will enjoy extensive common areas, on-site management, indoor and outdoor amenities, and a location that is, to quote Goldilocks, "Just right". Just close enough to the urban heart of Hudson and just close enough to the orchards and farms of the rest of Columbia County-an unbeatable combination of urban chic and country living.
The community will retain the historic center of the school - a handsome brick building that will house some of the common areas and amenities. The apartments (116 in all by the end of Phase Two) will be in two brand new four-story buildings and will incorporate the latest energy-efficient technology, low maintenance materials, and breezy outdoor spaces on all floors.
Ratings & Reviews
15 Reviews for The Falls
This is by far the finest rental experience we have had.
The apartments are brand-new, beautiful and the facilities are top-of-the-line. Staff are friendly and courteous. Most importantly, they are pet-friendly and make a point to value residents and their pets. They also communicate well through helpful emails and texts, and host events to help build a sense of community among residents.
I love the apartments they offer and the quality of the appliances. The amenities are great. We have owned for 30 years but are now thinking of have the convenience of just having to turn a key.
The staff at the Falls are wonderful. Always responsive to resident needs. They know everyone by name and are gracious and lovely to speak with.
The apartments are spacious, and very well appointed and finished.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.