- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Signature Collection Apartments
- Gourmet kitchens
- GE Cafe series stainless steel appliances
- Quartz stone countertops
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Hard surface wide plank flooring
- Oversized windows with Manhasset Bay views
- 24/7 fitness center with Fitness on Demand
- TRX equipment, kettlebells, and spin bikes
- Resident lounge with entertaining kitchen
- Heated infinity pool with lounge seating
- Outdoor fireplace
- Grilling areas
- Rooftop lounge with sweeping Manhasset Bay views
- Pet friendly with WAG Pet Area
- Complimentary package acceptance service
- Landscaped courtyards with outdoor cucina
- Short distance to the Great Neck LIRR station
- Convenient to downtown Great Neck
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online rent payment and service requests
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in by June 30th and receive June and July free on select apartment homes! Contact us for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Avalon Great Neck
Now Touring by appt, Avalon Great Neck features brand new 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Great Neck apartment homes. These pet friendly apartments include gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and ceramic tile backsplashes. Community amenities feature a 24/7 fitness center with Fitness on Demand, heated outdoor swimming pool with cabanas and fireplace, and rooftop lounge featuring sweeping Manhasset Bay views. Avalon Great Neck is a smoke-free community that is conveniently located just a short distance from the Great Neck Plaza and the Great Neck LIRR Station, providing easy access to New York City.
Ratings & Reviews
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."