AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Columbia University Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Columbia University
- Apartments with Balcony in Columbia University
- Apartments with Disability Access in Columbia University
- Apartments with Elevator in Columbia University
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Columbia University
- Apartments with Fireplace in Columbia University
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Columbia University
- Apartments with Gated Access in Columbia University
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Columbia University
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Columbia University
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Columbia University
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Columbia University
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Columbia University
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Columbia University
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Columbia University
- Furnished Available Apartments in Columbia University
Apartments Near Columbia University
- Laboratory Institute of Merchandising, NY
- American University in Cairo, NY
- Berkeley College, NY
- SUNY College of Optometry, NY
- Globe Institute of Technology, NY
- Katharine Gibbs School, NY
- Mandl School, NY
- New York Institute of Photography, NY
- Sheffield School of Interior Design, NY
- Chubb Institute, NY
- Christie's Education, NY
- Wood/Tobe-Coburn School, NY
- Spanish-American Institute, NY
- Roberts Business Institute, NY
- Institute for Media and Entertainment, NY
- King's College, NY
- CUNY--Graduate School and University Center, NY
- Studio Jewelers, NY
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NY
- Fashion Institute of Technology, NY
For SaleNew York, NY Homes for Sale
Living In Columbia University, NY
At the northern tip of iconic Central Park in Manhattan, you will find not only high-end establishments, historic buildings and apartments, but also the famed Columbia University.
Founded in 1754 by royal decree of King George II of Great Britain, the institution was originally named King's College and is considered to be one of the nine Colonial Colleges founded before the Revolution. Additionally, the school is the oldest in the state of New York. Today, the private Ivy League institution enrolls more than 26,000 students through a highly selective process. If you are interested in being admitted into Columbia University, you might also want to look for apartments nearby.
What's amazing about Columbia University - besides the fact that it's one of the best schools in the world - and the apartments that surround it is that they are in the middle of all the action of the largest metropolitan area in the country and one of the biggest in the world. New York is the city that never sleeps for a reason, and individuals looking for an apartment anywhere near Columbia University can benefit from the countless establishments and attractions. In the Morningside Heights neighborhood alone are a plethora of restaurants and bars, including the famous Tom's Restaurant featured in the hit TV show Seinfeld. The West End Bar is another particularly infamous joint in the area, known as the hangout for the Beat Generation in the 50s.
Looking for apartments near Columbia University? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Columbia University apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Columbia University
How much does it cost to rent in Columbia University, NY?
Is it expensive to rent in Columbia University?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Columbia University?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Columbia University?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.