Originally constructed in 1922, this 56,000 square foot building is north of the Peace Bridge and overlooks the Niagara River offering incredible views. It was home to General Electric until about 1968 when Multiform Desiccants occupied the building until 1995. The old warehouse has been vacant for the past 20 years before its purchase by Ellicott Development.
The four story manufacturing building is converted into residential and commercial space. The first and second floor contains around 27,000 square feet of commercial space and 18 market-rate apartments on the third and fourth levels. Apartments will be in one to three-bedroom layouts and contain 850 to 1,750 square feet of living space. Tenants will enjoy bistro style kitchens with breakfast bars, bright open interior spaces and laundry appliances in each unit, as well as on-site parking. Twenty-eight to thirty parking spaces will be located in the building basement.