*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARE UNIT*
Save over $360 per month by moving into Common Sterling with utilities, WiFi, weekly cleaning, smart TV, and essential supplies included.
Common provides furnished, flexible, shared housing that enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members get a private bedroom. The rest of the space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms are typically shared with 1-2 other people. Additionally, all Common homes have abundant and cool community space, which is shared by all of the suites in a given home.
Included as part of your membership, we also offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our brand new development in Crown Heights features:
- NO BROKER'S FEES
- Easy access to the 3, 4, A, C, and several bus stops nearby
- ALL utilities included in the price - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-size mattress, and state-of-the-art furniture
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including bathrooms, kitchen, communal spaces, backyard, and rooftop) with weekly cleaning included
- All amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free laundry in the building, bike storage as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Keyless access
- Community space, featuring furnished rooftop deck and backyard
- Flexible lease terms (6, 12, or 16 months)
Unavailable for this apartment
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.