AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Brooklyn Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Balcony in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Disability Access in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Elevator in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Fireplace in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Garage in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Gated Access in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Brooklyn
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Brooklyn
- Furnished Available Apartments in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $1100 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $1200 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $1300 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $1400 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $1500 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $2000 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $500 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $800 in Brooklyn
- Apartments with under $900 in Brooklyn
Apartments Near Brooklyn
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NY
- Associated Beth Rivkah Schools, NY
- Talmudical Seminary Oholei Torah, NY
- CUNY--Medgar Evers College, NY
- Pratt Institute, NY
- United Talmudical Seminary, NY
- Saint Joseph's College, NY
- Kehilath Yakov Rabbinical Seminary, NY
- Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel, NY
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America, NY
- Professional Business College, NY
- Institute of Design and Construction, NY
- CUNY--New York City College of Technology, NY
- Polytechnic University, NY
- Allen School--Brooklyn, NY
- St Francis College, NY
- Pace University, NY
- Cope Institute, NY
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Seminary, NY
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary, NY
Living In Brooklyn, NY
Whether you're moving from across the country or from across town, there is a wealth of apartments for rent in Brooklyn. Named for the Dutch word for broken land, Brooklyn is known as the borough of churches and is New York's most populous borough with 2.6 million residents.
Arguably the most well-known landmark of Brooklyn is the Brooklyn Bridge, which was once the longest suspension bridge in the world. Across the Brooklyn Bridge is Brooklyn, which offers more affordable apartments than Manhattan. Here, discover the Brooklyn Museum of Art, the second-largest art museum in the city, and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, a lush urban oasis.
If you're interested in the green spaces of New York City, consider apartments near Brooklyn's parks and beaches. Coney Island Beach is the spot for the world-famous hot dog eating contest, wooden roller coasters and a lively boardwalk. At Jamaica Bay, see thousands of migrating birds among the area's diverse habitats, and view the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor from Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
Tour the world without ever leaving Brooklyn, where you can discover the cultures and cuisines of Asia, South and Central America, Eastern and Western Europe, Africa and the Caribbean. At The Islands, sample the city's best jerk chicken, oxtail and curries. You'll lick the plate clean after you order the warm date cake with toffee sauce and fresh cream at Moto, a French restaurant in south Williamsburg, and vegetarians will rejoice at the entree selections at Tanoreen Restaurant, a Middle Eastern and Mediterranean restaurant in Bay Ridge.
It's a big city, but we're here to make your search easier. No matter what brings you to Brooklyn, let ApartmentGuide.com help you sort multiple Brooklyn apartments by price, number of bedrooms, location, amenities and features. View numerous floorplans, photos, maps and detailed neighborhood information for Brooklyn apartments that interest you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Brooklyn
What is the average rent in Brooklyn?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Brooklyn?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Brooklyn?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Brooklyn?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.