Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bronx Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Bronx
- Apartments with Balcony in Bronx
- Apartments with Disability Access in Bronx
- Apartments with Elevator in Bronx
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Bronx
- Apartments with Fireplace in Bronx
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Bronx
- Apartments with Garage in Bronx
- Apartments with Gated Access in Bronx
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bronx
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Bronx
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Bronx
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Bronx
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Bronx
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bronx
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bronx
Apartments Near Bronx
- Manhattan, NY
- Roosevelt Island, NY
- Bear Stearns, NY
- Long Island City, NY
- Astoria, NY
- Weehawken, NJ
- Queens, NY
- Sunnyside, NY
- North Bergen, NJ
- Edgewater, NJ
- Woodside, NY
- Yonkers, NY
- Jackson Heights, NY
- La Guardia Airport, NY
- East Elmhurst, NY
- Maspeth, NY
- Hackensack, NJ
- Forest Hills, NY
- Rego Park, NY
- Kew Gardens Hills, NY
- Global Business Institute--New York, NY
- CUNY--City College, NY
- CUNY--Hostos Community College, NY
- Boricua College, NY
- Fordham University, NY
- Yeshiva University, NY
- Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary, NY
- CUNY--Bronx Community College, NY
- Monroe College, NY
- CUNY--Herbert H Lehman College, NY
- School of Professional Horticulture, NY
- Manhattan College, NY
- Yeshiva of the Telshe Alumni, NY
- College of Mount Saint Vincent, NY
- SUNY Maritime College, NY
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY
- Lincoln Technical Institute-Whitestone, NY
- Holy Name Medical Center-Sister Claire Tynan School of Nursing, NJ
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, NY
- American Beauty School, NY
Living In Bronx, NY
Looking for apartments in The Bronx? With 100 apartments available within 10 miles from the center of the Bronx, ApartmentGuide.com can provide you with the resources you need to find a Bronx apartment you love in a neighborhood that fits your style.
The Bronx is the northernmost of the five boroughs that comprise New York City and is the only borough attached to the mainland U.S. The Bronx River borders the borough on the east side, and the Bronx River Arts Center sits in a four-story warehouse along the river. The Bronx Museum of the Arts includes artists who have lived or worked in the Bronx, as well the permanent collection of contemporary art by artists of African, Asian and Latin American descent.
If work calls you to the Bronx, Find apartments near Bronx Trolley stops so you can avoid New York traffic. On the first Wednesday of each month, the Bronx Cultural Association invites you aboard its Bronx Cultural Trolley, where a replica of an early 20th-century trolley car will take you to several cultural facilities, entertainment venues and restaurants along the South Bronx Cultural Corridor.
New York City Yankees fans should search for apartments near Yankee Stadium in the south Bronx. The Bronx Zoo, the largest urban zoo in the country, is a must-see in the south central Bronx, with more than 4,000 animals and 600 species.
If you're hungry as a bear after all that sightseeing, visit Little Italy for the city's best sausage, salami, cannoli and mozzarella. Stop by Catania's Pizza Cafe Restaurant for the calzones, which are bursting with cheese, or Traditional Irish Foods for fresh soda bread, raisin scones or barm brack, a fruit bread with spices.
Whether it's the food, entertainment, arts or industry that call you to explore apartments in The Bronx, ApartmentGuide.com can help you navigate the area and find an ideal place to live.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Bronx
What is the average rent in Bronx?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Bronx?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bronx?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bronx?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.