- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Dedicated, resident centered management team
- Breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains
- UNM, Kirtland AFB and Sandia Lab discounts
- Minutes to Downtown and the University
- Limited access gated community
- 4 conveniently located elevators
- On-call courtesy associate
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Attached and detached garages
- Oversize, walk-in closets and ample extra storage
- Concrete construction provides quiet living
- Newly remodeled apartments
- Frost free refrigerators with ice makers
- Electric ranges/ovens with built in microwaves
- Private patios and balconies
- Ceiling fans
- Woodburning fireplaces in select units
- High-speed internet and DSL available
- Access to bus line
- On-site card operated laundry facility
- Newly renovated business center
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 300$200 non refundable fee, $20 per month, per cat, up to 2 cats per unit. Call for details Cats Allowed
Nestled in a quiet, pleasant Northeast Heights neighborhood, The Summit offers the warmth and comfort you desire. At The Summit you'll experience quite sophistication in your apartment home. You will find spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments with five floor plans, with many interior upgrades. The attention to detail is evident from the moment you enter our community. Our staff will make you feel right at home. The Summit is conveniently located on Indian School Road south of I-40 with easy access to I-25 and located near the uptown shopping mall and fine dining restaurants. We offer breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains and downtown Albuquerque. Our location is only minutes from the University of New Mexico, University Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital, Kirtland Air Force Base and Sandia National Laboratories, to name a few.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for The Summit
THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL,AND COURTEOUS.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40 take Carlisle South to Indian School. Turn Left, we are on your left between Carlisle and Washington.
Professionally managed by Town Management.