Welcome to the El Sereno Apartments. We feature affordable large 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans and private patios and balconies. Our Cottage units feature high ceilings, large walk in closets, 200 sqft private patios and a cozy courtyard setting. With all our units, all utilities are included: electric, water, gas, sewer & trash. Section 8 and VA Housing accepted.
The El Sereno Apartments are conveniently located within a short walking distance to the VA Hospital, a supermarket, Starbucks, Planet Fitness, McDonalds and many restaurants. Within 1 mile is Kirtland AFB, a Walmart, four parks and a library. All the major shopping, employment and transportation centers in Albuquerque are within a 10 - 20 minute drive.
The property has a friendly and responsive on-site management team. It is managed by JL Gray, one of the leading property managers of affordable properties throughout New Mexico and neighboring states.
- Friendly & Professional On-Site Management
- High Ceilings and Walk-In Closets in many units
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Fully Equipped Kitchens including refrigerator, range, oven, dishwasher and disposal
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Ceiling Fans
- Shower / Tub
- Background Checks on All Applications
- Credit Issues or Limited History OK
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Section 8 and VA Housing accepted
- Walk Score (R): 78 Very Walkable
- Transit Score (R): 37 Some Transit
- Bike Score (R): 75 Very Bikeable
Walk Score, Transit Score and Bike Score are registered trademarks of Walk Score.
Nearby Charter Schools
- Cesar Chavez Community School (9-12): 0.1 miles, 4 GreatSchools score
- Native American Community Academy (K-12): 0.4 miles, 5 GreatSchools score
- Coral Community Charter (PK-6): 1.3 miles, 8 GreatSchools score
- Media Arts Collaborate Charter School: 1.4 miles, 8 GreatSchools score
- Mission Achievement & Success Charter School (K-11): 2.0 miles, 7 GreatSchools score
- Cien Aguas International (K-8): 2.2 miles, 7 GreatSchools score
- Albuquerque Institute of Math & Science (6-12): 2.8 miles, 9 GreatSchools score
- Christine Duncans Heritage Academy (K-8): 3.5 miles, 7 GreatSchools score
- Digital Arts & Technology (9-12): 4.5 miles, 8 GreatSchools score
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.