1 Unit Available
2 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Albuquerque Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Balcony in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Disability Access in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Elevator in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Fireplace in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Garage in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Gated Access in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Albuquerque
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Albuquerque
- Furnished Available Apartments in Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $1100 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $1200 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $1300 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $1400 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $1500 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $2000 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $500 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $600 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $700 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $800 in Albuquerque
- Apartments with under $900 in Albuquerque
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Albuquerque
- Cheap Apartments in Albuquerque
- Corporate Apartments in Albuquerque
- Loft Layout Apartments in Albuquerque
- Luxury Apartments in Albuquerque
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Albuquerque
- Senior Living Apartments in Albuquerque
- Short Term Apartments in Albuquerque
Apartments Near Albuquerque
Living In Albuquerque, NM
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM
In Albuquerque (ABQ for short) you’ll find over 300 days of sunshine each year, a strong Southwestern culture and more than 70 different ethnicities gathered in one of the oldest U.S. cities. It’s also New Mexico’s largest city, located in the heart of the state along the Rio Grande, and 5,000 feet above sea level. Technology and military jobs are abundant here.
Albuquerque Public Schools (APS) is the largest school district in New Mexico, with several schools scoring high in school reviews. The University of New Mexico is also located in ABQ.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ALBUQUERQUE
As New Mexico’s largest city, Albuquerque aka ABQ provides an abundance of great places to rent. Here is a glimpse of Albuquerque’s top neighborhoods, from the bustling Route 66 of Downtown to the pastoral beauty of Westside.
- Downtown: Downtown Albuquerque attracts residents who want to be where the action is. You’ll find the Albuquerque Convention Center and a vibrant assortment of restaurants, shops and nightclubs.
- Four Hills Mobile Home Park: Located east of the Albuquerque International Sunport (airport), this mobile home park has amenities such as a clubhouse, multiple swimming pools, shuffleboard and basketball courts.
- Nob Hill: One of Albuquerque’s most walkable areas, Nob Hill has an upscale vibe with great local shops and galleries.
- Northeast Albuquerque: Located by the lovely Sandia Mountains, the northeastern side of Albuquerque offers gorgeous views and outdoor adventures.
- Northwest Albuquerque: Next to dormant volcanoes and Petroglyph National Monument, Westside appeals to young families who prefer a more rural setting and don’t mind a commute to town.
- Sawmill Area: The Sawmill District, located north of Historic Old Town, features the Sawhill Market artisanal food hall located in an old sawmill.
- Southeast Albuquerque: The location of Kirtland Air Force Base and the airport, Southeast ABQ has many affordable homes and apartments with access to Interstate 25.
- Southwest Albuquerque: Southwest ABQ spans an area that includes Tingley Beach and ABQ BioPark Zoo along with a portion of the Rio Grande and suburbs to the west.
- Uptown: Uptown is ideal for professionals seeking a location near the business district and modern shops.
- Ventana Ranch: A relaxing area on the northwest side of ABQ near the Rio Grande, this master-planned community offers apartments for rent in Albuquerque.
Other areas include:
- College students make up a large portion of apartment renters in the Midtown/University Area, home to the state’s largest university, the University of New Mexico.
- Situated on the Rio Grande, the lush North Valley area is another great spot for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Barelas/South Valley includes a beautiful farming community, a strong Hispanic presence and the nearby ABQ BioPark Zoo.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN ALBUQUERQUE
Albuquerque has many fun things to do. When you want to take a break from researching apartments in Albuquerque, you have a lot of options and amusements for all ages.
- Famous Route 66 runs through Albuquerque — in town you’ll find vintage signs for this iconic American highway.
- In keeping with the Route 66 theme, make sure you take a stop at the Route 66 Casino Hotel, located along, you guessed it, Route 66.
- Historic Old Town is the city’s cultural center, featuring Pueblo-Spanish adobe architecture, museums and plenty of shops and restaurants.
- Make sure you see Petroglyph National Monument, one of the biggest petroglyph sites in North America featuring volcanic carvings from Native Americans and Spanish settlers.
- While at Petroglyph National Monument, check out the JA volcano. (You can also find apartments nearby in Los Volcanes!
- If you like football, check out New Mexico Lobos football at the Dreamstyle Stadium.
- ABQ has a lot of museums, many offer free admission for kids. Check out the Albuquerque Museum, focusing on Southwest art and history, which is near the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science.
- Fill your calendar with fun activities like a trip to the ABQ BioPark Zoo or a hot air balloon ride.
- The National Hispanic Cultural Center sits on a 20-acre campus and offers 700+ events per year, including art, dance, theater and film.
- If you like to walk, run or bike, you’ll love the Paseo del Bosque Trail, which is a paved 16-mile multi-use trail going from north to south in the cottonwood bosque (forest) of the Rio Grande in ABQ.
GETAWAYS FROM ALBUQUERQUE
Take in panoramic views of the Sandia Mountains from the Sandia Peak Tramway, located just outside the city. Guests can also ski and snowboard in the Sandia Mountains or take an hour drive to ski in Santa Fe. In a drive of less than 3.5 hours, you can also visit El Paso on the border of Texas and Mexico.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Albuquerque that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Albuquerque
What is the average rent in Albuquerque?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Albuquerque?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Albuquerque?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Albuquerque?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.