1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
Yardville, a small town in New Jersey, has a population of just under 7,000. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (22%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town's residents, at an average age of just over 45, skew older than most cities in New Jersey. Just 18% of residents rent in Yardville, as most own their homes. The average rent of $1,346 a month is a bit above the state average.
Yardville has an average commute time of about 30 minutes, shorter than the New Jersey average of about 34 minutes. Many residents (49%) drive their car to work, while public transit isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Compared to the national average (19%), Yardville has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education, as 22% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Additionally, 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Yardville residents work in one of three industries: public administration, retail, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 27% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 14% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Yardville workers bring in an average annual income of about $108K, about $22,000 more than the state average. The town's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
What You Need to Know
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.