The Cove at Riverwinds offers apartment homes within River Winds Community, one of Gloucester County's premier golf communities. The Cove at Riverwinds is one of the newest options for adults age 55+! Offering uniquely designed one and two bedroom apartments with private balconies, updated interiors and many new community updates coming this summer! Each home features in home washer/dryer, gas range cooking and private balconies. Some of our exciting updates include the new Resident "River Den" offering a space to socialize with friends or meet up for game night or craft night. Find tranquility in our beautiful courtyard with lounge seating, grilling and community garden club. You'll enjoy unique underground garage parking, elevator in building, dedicated on site management team and weekly social events! Plus, as a resident you'll enjoy full use of the Riverwinds Community Center featuring state of the art fitness, golf course and restaurant/bar overlooking the Delaware River. All of this and more, conveniently located in West Deptford Township, Gloucester County, just minutes away from Interstate 295 and bridges leading to Philadelphia and Delaware.
It's amazing to me how this apartment building stays operational. The management is beyond unresponsive. This holds true not only for the (sometimes) on premise staff but worse yet, corporate will not accept calls and won't return calls after being directed to leave a message in their Voicemail system. Promises broken, NO follow up or follow through. All businesses should deliver good, if not exceptional customer service, especially one that caters to the Active Adult community. You'll not find that here at The Cove at Riverwinds. Run, don't walk...
Check the other sites to view the many poor reviews on this establishment.
These people SAY anything to get your John Hancock. Once moved in,YOUR forgotten about. Broken promises,horrible management,dirty. Favoritism!. Don't make same mistake,go elsewhere. NOTHI G LUXURIOUS HERE.
- Absent office staff. Even during business hours, calls are rarely answered, and usually go to voice mail. You may or may not get a response the same day. On weekends, the only communication with staff is for emergencies, by leaving a voice mail message. You will not get a response until Monday on anything other than a fire or leak.
- Charges when vacating apartment are excessive. I was charged $100 to clean a microwave and refrigerator that were left in pristine condition. (I should have taken pictures or video - lesson learned).
- Building management does not accommodate residents moving in OR out by locking one of the elevators for furniture removal. (Good luck - you're on your own).
- Recycling bins on each floor are overflowing 2 days before their weekly pickup. No bins have been added to accommodate 5-6 years of tenant growth. Recyclables must be held in your unit until trash rooms' recycle bins are emptied weekly.
- Inconsistent service re: disposing of trash items that cannot go into chute (i.e., either 'hold onto it', 'call Township yourself for pickup', 'place it outside next to trash dumpsters', etc.)
- Lost use of patio and sliding door for 10 weeks during patio repairs with no compensation/rent rebate. Sliding door (only natural light source in living room) was sealed off by a huge wooden partition (floor to ceiling, 3 feet wider than sliding door, and 3 feet into living room space).
- Nice facilities, but not worth the hassles
- Environment is very quiet
As you my know the buildings are being refinished at this moment but when they are completed they will look very nice. But the lobby of building 2 needs to be decorated better. Building 1 has a beautiful lobby but ours has not Window treatments and limited decorations. It just looks very bland. The thing are the floors between the apartments are not insulated very well and you can hear the people who live above you with every movement they make. Some worse then others.
Staff was so helpful. We were so pleased with them. I can't say enough about them. They made moving into your Rivercove Apartments a pleasurable expeerience.