- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Senior Living
- Pet Friendly
- Online Payments Accepted
- New Courtyard + Outdoor Lounge Area
- New! Dog Park
- Washer & Dryer In Every Apartment
- Controlled-Access Entry
- Nearby Parks and Recreation
- Enjoy Social Events, Game Nights and Parties
- Garage Parking
- Access to Riverwinds Golf Club and Amenities
- New Construction
- Enjoy Walk In Closets
- Open Concept Layouts
- New Interiors Available Now!
- Energy Star Appliances
- Unique Penthouse Floorplans Available
- Cats Allowed
- We accept dogs and cats. Please contact us for details. Restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
LIMITED TIME! 1/2 Off First Months Rent. APPLY TODAY!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Cove at RiverWinds Apartments
The Cove at Riverwinds offers apartment homes within River Winds Community, one of Gloucester County's premier golf communities. The Cove at Riverwinds is one of the newest options for adults age 55+! Offering uniquely designed one and two bedroom apartments with private balconies, updated interiors and many new community updates coming this summer! Each home features in home washer/dryer, gas range cooking and private balconies. Some of our exciting updates include the new Resident "River Den" offering a space to socialize with friends or meet up for game night or craft night. Find tranquility in our beautiful courtyard with lounge seating, grilling and community garden club. You'll enjoy unique underground garage parking, elevator in building, dedicated on site management team and weekly social events! Plus, as a resident you'll enjoy full use of the Riverwinds Community Center featuring state of the art fitness, golf course and restaurant/bar overlooking the Delaware River. All of this and more, conveniently located in West Deptford Township, Gloucester County, just minutes away from Interstate 295 and bridges leading to Philadelphia and Delaware.
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Cove at RiverWinds Apartments
Staff was so helpful. We were so pleased with them. I can't say enough about them. They made moving into your Rivercove Apartments a pleasurable expeerience.
As you my know the buildings are being refinished at this moment but when they are completed they will look very nice. But the lobby of building 2 needs to be decorated better. Building 1 has a beautiful lobby but ours has not Window treatments and limited decorations. It just looks very bland. The thing are the floors between the apartments are not insulated very well and you can hear the people who live above you with every movement they make. Some worse then others.
The facilities are great--especially enjoy the underground garage. Repairs are quick and the staff is uncommonly friendly.
The basement parking exhaust fan very annoying at 8 every morning. Later would be better
- Absent office staff. Even during business hours, calls are rarely answered, and usually go to voice mail. You may or may not get a response the same day. On weekends, the only communication with staff is for emergencies, by leaving a voice mail message. You will not get a response until Monday on anything other than a fire or leak.
- Charges when vacating apartment are excessive. I was charged $100 to clean a microwave and refrigerator that were left in pristine condition. (I should have taken pictures or video - lesson learned).
- Building management does not accommodate residents moving in OR out by locking one of the elevators for furniture removal. (Good luck - you're on your own).
- Recycling bins on each floor are overflowing 2 days before their weekly pickup. No bins have been added to accommodate 5-6 years of tenant growth. Recyclables must be held in your unit until trash rooms' recycle bins are emptied weekly.
- Inconsistent service re: disposing of trash items that cannot go into chute (i.e., either 'hold onto it', 'call Township yourself for pickup', 'place it outside next to trash dumpsters', etc.)
- Lost use of patio and sliding door for 10 weeks during patio repairs with no compensation/rent rebate. Sliding door (only natural light source in living room) was sealed off by a huge wooden partition (floor to ceiling, 3 feet wider than sliding door, and 3 feet into living room space).
- Nice facilities, but not worth the hassles
- Environment is very quiet
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
295: Exit 21 proceeding to the traffic light at the bottom of the ramp. Make a right onto Route 44 (Crown Point Road). Next light at the convenience store make a left onto Delaware Street. Cross Grove Road and continue to RiverWinds Drive. Rivercove Apartments entrance is on the right hand side.
Winn Residential helps create, market, manage and maintain a wide spectrum of apartment communities in urban, suburban and rural America. Winn Residential employees are driven by a single goal; to significantly raise the standards of residential property management-one interaction at a time. A company of problem solvers, Winn Residential provides focused attention aimed at creating innovative solutions. Winn Residential has earned a national reputation for creating "Communities of Quality" with a combination of fresh thinking and hard work.