AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Voorhees Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Voorhees
- Apartments with Balcony in Voorhees
- Apartments with Disability Access in Voorhees
- Apartments with Elevator in Voorhees
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Voorhees
- Apartments with Fireplace in Voorhees
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Voorhees
- Apartments with Garage in Voorhees
- Apartments with Gated Access in Voorhees
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Voorhees
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Voorhees
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Voorhees
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Voorhees
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Voorhees
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Voorhees
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Voorhees
- Furnished Available Apartments in Voorhees
Apartments Near Voorhees
Living In Voorhees, NJ
The small town of Voorhees, New Jersey is home to just over 1,000 residents. Families with young children are typical, as kids under 5 make up an above-average 11% of the population, though young adults also appear in large numbers. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 31, skew decidedly younger than most cities in New Jersey, ranking as the fifth-youngest municipality in the state. Home ownership is less common than renting in the area, and 35% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $1,335/month is roughly the same as the state average.
Among Voorhees residents over the age of 25, 17% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Voorhees: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 20% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of just under $71,000, Voorhees workers earn around $15,000 less than the average New Jersey resident. However, Voorhees's average income is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.
Voorhees residents have an average commute of about 31 minutes. Many residents (35%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Voorhees
What is the average rent in Voorhees?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Voorhees?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Voorhees?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Voorhees?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.