1. Home
  2. New Jersey
  3. Turnersville
  4. Apartments for rent in Turnersville, NJ

257 Perfect Matches Available
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Showing 1 - 20 of 257 Matches
Last Updated: 08/11/2022


See what Turnersville, NJ has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Turnersville, NJ

Turnersville, New Jersey is a small town with a population of slightly less than 4,000. Families with children can expect to fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average percentage of the population. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just over 36, is younger than most cities in New Jersey. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 96% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may play a role, as the average rent of $1,625/month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,272.

Turnersville has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 8% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 20% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are three primary industries in Turnersville: retail, healthcare, and education. Combined, these industries account for 28% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of the town's population works in sales, making it the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of nearly $116,000, Turnersville workers bring in more than their peers elsewhere in New Jersey. Turnersville's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

With an average commute time of about 31 minutes, faster than most cities in the state, Turnersville residents are well aware that traveling to work isn't overly time-consuming. Driving is the typical way to get to work, opted for by 48% of commuters, while public transportation is not used extensively. A small percentage of residents walk to work.

Frequently Asked Questions About Turnersville

How much does it cost to rent in Turnersville, NJ?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Turnersville?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Turnersville?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Turnersville?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Turnersville apartments that accept pets.

© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.