AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Toms River Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Toms River
- Apartments with Balcony in Toms River
- Apartments with Disability Access in Toms River
- Apartments with Elevator in Toms River
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Toms River
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Toms River
- Apartments with Garage in Toms River
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Toms River
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Toms River
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Toms River
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Toms River
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Toms River
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Toms River
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Toms River
- Furnished Available Apartments in Toms River
Apartments Near Toms River
For SaleToms River, NJ Homes for Sale
Living In Toms River, NJ
Toms River is a town in New Jersey with slightly less than 89,000 residents. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 81% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,398 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,272.
Toms River residents have an average commute of about 32 minutes. Many residents (43%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transit isn't used much. Not many residents walk to work.
Compared to the New Jersey average, Toms River has a large concentration of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (6%). Further, 14% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 7% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Toms River: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries make up 17% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of just over $89,000, Toms River workers bring in roughly the same as the average New Jersey resident. Toms River, however, compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Toms River
How much does it cost to rent in Toms River, NJ?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Toms River?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Toms River?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Toms River?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].