9 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Stratford Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Stratford
- Apartments with Balcony in Stratford
- Apartments with Disability Access in Stratford
- Apartments with Garage in Stratford
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Stratford
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Stratford
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Stratford
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Stratford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Stratford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Stratford
- Furnished Available Apartments in Stratford
- Stratford Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $1100 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $1200 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $1300 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $1400 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $1500 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $2000 in Stratford
- Apartments with under $900 in Stratford
Apartments Near Stratford
Living In Stratford, NJ
A small town in New Jersey, Stratford has approximately 7,000 residents. With an average age of just over 40, the town's population is fairly typical compared to other cities in New Jersey, which has an average age of 39. Renters tend to be in the minority in Stratford, and 77% of residents own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $1,029 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Stratford will save around $2,900 compared to the state average.
Compared to the national average, Stratford has a high concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (25%). Furthermore, 14% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are three primary industries in Stratford: healthcare, education, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 21% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's residents work in sales, as 8% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of around $84K, Stratford workers take home about the same as the average New Jersey resident. Stratford, however, compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 29 minutes, Stratford's commute time is shorter than the state average of about 34 minutes. Many residents (43%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is used by only 6% of the population. A small percentage of workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Stratford
What is the average rent in Stratford?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Stratford?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Stratford?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Stratford?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.