- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Secured Building Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Professionally Landscaped Lawns
- NJ Transit Train Station less than 1 mile away
- Walk to Shopping, Bus Stops and Parks
- Close to Kean University
- Galloping Hill Park and Golf Course Nearby
- Easy Access to Garden State Parkway
- Close to Shopping, Banks, and Restaurants
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center Located at Local YMCA
- Heat, Hot Water & Cooking Gas Included
- Renovated Kitchens and Bathrooms Available
- Air Conditioning Unit in Each Apartment
- Refurbished Interiors
- Cat Friendly, No Dogs Permitted. Cats Allowed
Nestled along the serene border between Roselle Park and Kenilworth, New Jersey, Grande Apartments is located less than 20 miles from New York City, is the perfect place to stretch out after a long day and call home.
With spacious floorplans and generous amenities such as on-site laundry, stainless steel appliances, A/C units and a dedicated, live-in super, Grande Apartments lives up to its name in both size and value. Heat, Hot Water and Cooking Gas are all included in the rent!
Your future home is located a mere 0.7 miles from the Roselle Park park-and-ride NJ Transit train station. Your hassle-free commute easily gets you to either Penn Station or Port Authority, by bus or train, in under 50 minutes.
Living in New Jersey and working in New York has never been easier or more appealing. With outstanding test scores and an impressive academic growth rate, the Roselle Park school district, in which the Grande Apartments resides, has been designated as a High Performing District by the state of New Jersey.
Ratings & Reviews
Take the Garden State Parkway to exit 137 toward Roselle Park. Merge towards Roselle Park and make a left onto North Avenue East (Route 28). Continue on and turn left onto Faitoute Avenue. After a half a mile, turn right onto Fairfield Avenue. Make a quick right onto 31st Street, that street becomes Sumner Street, and the property is ahead on the right. Rental office is in the back of the building.