- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Grilling and Picnic Areas
- Scenic Walking Trails
- Enormous Playing Field for Soccer, Baseball ...
- Elegantly Furnished Clubroom
- Theater Room
- Yoga Room / Flex Room
- Large Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art ...
- Train Station within Walking Distance
- Private Shuttle to and from the Princeton ...
- Coffee Bar
- Separate Childrens Swimming Pool
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Tanning Deck
- Resident Lounge with Mezzanine Level
- 9,000 Sq Ft Clubhouse with Resort-Style Amenities
- Bus Line within Walking Distance
- Excellent Access to Major Roads, Shopping, ...
- Mens and Womens Saunas
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Good Guest Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Planned Social Activities
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75 Two pets allowed per apartment home. Breed, weight and pet restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Mews at Princeton Junction
As one of the most luxurious communities in Princeton, The Mews at Princeton Junction offers beautiful one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments near a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. With easy access to public transportation and major freeways, you are always minutes away from the greatest attractions and recreation in Princeton. During your lunch hour, you can stop by Aurelios Cocina Latina for authentic Mexican cuisine. Cross Culture is a great location if you are looking for traditional Indian dishes. Agricola Eatery is an American-style, fine-dining restaurant where you can take family and friends for special occasions. Within minutes of The Mews at Princeton Junction, residents enjoy spending time at the Art Museum at Princeton University. You can also visit the Princeton Garden Theatre on warm summer nights. Bonkerz, an arcade with laser tag, is also a short distance from The Mews at Princeton Junction. Conveniently located off Highway 1, Quaker Bridge Mall, ...
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Coming from the North on Route 1: Take the Alexander Road East exit. Go 1/2 mile to Alexander Road to the fourth traffic light. Turn right at the light onto Bear Brook Road. Go 1 mile, then turn left onto Ascot Crescent. Take the first left onto Wessex Place. The Clubhouse and Leasing Center is the first building on the left, 900 Wessex Place. Coming from the South on Route 1: Take Alexander Road exit east. At the light at the top of the ramp, turn right onto Alexander Road. Go 1/2 mile and turn right at the third light onto Bear Brook Road. Go 1 mile, then turn left onto Ascot Crescent. Take the first left onto Wessex Place. The Clubhouse and Leasing Center is the first building on the left, 900 Wessex Place.