Welcome to Market Street Apartments. We are located off of Route 287 and 440, we are close to the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway and within 45 minutes of New York City. Perth Amboy offers great historical areas such as the Proprietary House and Perth Amboy Ferry. If you enjoy boating, then you will truly enjoy living minutes away from Perth Amboy Harborside Marina. There are four elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school all within walking distance from Market Street Apartments. Raritan Bay Medical Center is 5 minutes away. There are local shopping stores for all of your immediate needs just blocks away. Woodbridge mall and Menlo Park mall is located off of Route 287 North if you enjoy shopping at major department stores. If you'd love living in a small town with city convenience, then you will enjoy living in Market Street Apartments.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.<BR>Pet Policy: $80.00 pet rent. $375.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Breed Restrictions.
1) The doors should have "peepholes" to be able to see outside the door.
2) There should be security cameras in the foyer, because many people are entering the facilities that are not the residents and it sounds like they're forcing the main door.
3) Educate residents in being more considerate with fellow residents due to noise and cleanliness.
1. I believe there should be drop box for rent and mail to management. 2. There should also be a management office in the building to enable a more effective "management" of the property.
3. There should be at least one camera in the lobby, now days cameras are everywhere and they help solve crimes...
4. There should be a more effective way of screening occupants, during the last year and a half I have seen a disturbingly obvious change in the environment such as excessive noise in surrounding units and in the hallways....
4. Some occupants rent a single unit, then what seems to be an entire circus ends up moving in... There has "got to be" a more effective way of dealing with these situations.