AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Pennsauken Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Balcony in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Elevator in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Fireplace in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Garage in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pennsauken
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pennsauken
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pennsauken
- Pennsauken Apartment Deals
- Pennsauken Apartments under $600
- Pennsauken Apartments under $700
- Pennsauken Apartments under $800
- Pennsauken Apartments under $900
- Pennsauken Apartments under $1000
- Pennsauken Apartments under $1100
- Pennsauken Apartments under $1200
- Pennsauken Apartments under $1300
- Pennsauken Apartments under $1400
- Pennsauken Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Pennsauken
For SalePennsauken, NJ Homes for Sale
Living In Pennsauken, NJ
There are a number of ways for Pennsauken apartment residents to enjoy all aspects of their community. The Atrium Dance Studio is one of them, and the establishment gives residents an opportunity to learn a wide variety of dancing styles from around the world. Dancers of all skill levels are welcome, from beginners to experts, and each is given the opportunity to fine-tune their salsas, tangos and flamencos. The studio also offers Pennsauken apartment residents the chance to learn how to ballroom dance, a particularly popular routine for residents of all ages.
But if dancing isn't their speed, Pennsauken apartment residents have other ways to interact with their neighbors while getting valuable exercise. They can hit the links at the Pennsauken Country Club, renowned as one of the better golfing destinations in South New Jersey. Apartment residents of all ages and skill sets can get a tee time at Pennsauken Country Club, and the facilities also offer a number of instructional and educational opportunities.
Some Pennsauken apartment renters might prefer getting in touch with nature, and they can do so on the community's Nature Walk. Located at Fish House Cove, the trail offers 400 feet of boardwalk and ends at a deck overlooking the Cove, the former settlement of Lenni Lenape Indians. From atop the deck, Pennsauken apartment residents can also see the Philadelphia skyline and a glistening view of the Delaware River.
Looking for apartments in Pennsauken? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Pennsauken apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pennsauken
What is the average rent in Pennsauken?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pennsauken?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pennsauken?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pennsauken?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.