- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Basketball Court(s)
- Public Transportation
- Recreation Room
- All utilities included in rent
- FREE heat, hot water and electric
- Community facility room
- Common outdoor space
- Grilling area
- 24-hour security and emergency maintenance
- Nearby medical center (UMDN)
- Steps away from mass transit
- On-site parking and laundry
- Close to transportation to Manhattan
- Convenient restaurants and shopping nearby
- Close to several hospitals, learning institutions
- Nearby universities: Rutgers, NJIT
- and Essex Community College
- Easy access to I-280, Garden State Parkway
- Easy access to I-78 Express
- Immediate proximity to NJ Transit Bus 21/34/73/99
- Less than 15 minute walk to Newark Light Rail
- Call for Policy
Georgia King Village
Located in the heart of Newark, Georgia King Village offers rent included heat, hot water, and electricity with in demand amenities such as laundry, grilling, and basketball courts. Safety is of utmost importance in this apartment community, which is why 24-hour security is provided. Apartments have brand new kitchen cabinets and renovated bathrooms to go along with duplex apartments in the townhomes. With its location, residents have easy access to a myriad of professional sporting events, fine dining restaurants, and social engagements. Make Georgia King Village your new home.
Please Call For Lease Terms.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Georgia King Village
I love the property and I am hoping to live there.
I would definitely recommend this apartment. They have all amenities that you could ever need.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-280, take exit 13 (First Ave.). Take a right at traffic light onto First Ave. Take a right onto Market St. Take a left onto Littleton Ave. Take a left into Georgia King Apartments parking lot. Park in visitors parking area. Leasing office is located in building 250.
Professionally managed by Community Realty Management.