must be a cheap rent and clean building to
They have shady/tricky policies on moving out. They will try to get as much money as possible out of you once they know you don't want to renew your lease.
A nice place just more money for a senior
1. The staff members act super friendly, but once you start having problems, they ignore you.
2. We have had to replace our fridge, stove, and washer within the FIRST MONTH of living there.
3. The only thing that is renovated are the counter-tops and cabinets.
4. HVAC is old, loud, and inefficient, skyrocketing your electric bill along with the non-energy-saving washer and dryer.
5. We have had to request 15 work orders over the course of one year.
6. There is paint all over the floors, and too much paint along the edges of the door, making it hard to enter and exit during winter.
7. Bees, spiders, stink bugs, centipedes, and crickets will make a home inside of your apartment, even if you live upstairs and keep the door and windows shut.
8. Parking is very limited, and you'll notice that only one car can drive through here at a time since both sides of the road are crowded with parked cars
My best advice: Take your funds and go buy or rent a house. These apartments cost the same as a mortgage and I'm telling you right now that it's not worth it. You are paying a high price to keep thugs from living there but you can never fully avoid crime no matter where you live and how much you pay (there aren't even cameras on the premises). Don't believe them when they say "upscale" or "luxury living" because there's nothing fancy about it. Those are just buzzwords. This apartment helps to show how South Jersey's standard of living is expensive yet basal. CGA is the projects painted in gold.
Overall I would say that my satisfaction has been excellent but I have had some issues with maintenance. One day when my neighbors drain backed up into my apartment maintenance men did come over and clean up somewhat but did leave mud stains on my carpet, my entire kitchen floor was wet with murky liquid and they did not leave a note, call or inform me what so ever about what had happened, what I needed to do about it or even that they were in my apartment.
Cumberland Green offers an unparalleled location with first class service. Choose from four spacious and inviting floor plans for your new home. Located just minutes from route 55 is our beautifully manicured landscape that surrounds this welcoming community. Our new clubhouse provides you with a business center and a state of the art fitness center. For your convenience we also provide full size washers & dryers in most apartments. Come see for yourself why we've been awarded the Best of the Best Apartment Community for fifteen years!
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.