- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Newly Renovated Clubhouse and Apartment Homes!
- Pets With Limitations
- Picnic Area with Gas Grill
- Cherokee High School
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment, ...
- Gated Entrance
- Valet Waste Removal
- Major Employer Discounts with Our LINC Program
- Private Pond bordered by a Walking Path
- Attached Garages in Select Homes
- Van Zant Elementary School
- Marlton Middle School
- Less Than One Mile from Routes 70 and 73
- Camden County College - Cherry Hill
- Townhome Style Living
- Double Sinks in Master Bath in Select Homes
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Ice Maker
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Cats Allowed
- $300 non-refundable fee for 1 pet, $500 non-refundable fee for 2 pets * $25 pet rent per pet under 25 lbs. * $50 pet rent per pet over 25 lbs. * 2 pets max per household * Breed Restrictions Apply Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Brook View is a gated community sitting on 15 scenic acres in Marlton, New Jersey. The garden style community consists of 116 luxury apartment and townhomes with private entrances, gourmet kitchens, nine foot ceilings and direct garage access in select homes. Our community is situated less than one mile from Routes 70 and 73, providing easy to retail shops, restaurants, major employers and Center City Philadelphia.
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
0 Reviews for Brook View
There are no review comments at this time.
From 295, take route 70 East approximately 3 miles. Make a left on Cropwell Road. Brook View will be on your left. From Marlton Circle, (Route 73 and Route 70) take Route 70 west. Make a right on Cropwell Road. Brook View will be on your left.
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.