$99 Security Deposit with approved credit!
Metropark Station Apartments is conveniently located across the street from the Metropark Train Station. Commute to NYC in 40 minutes! Walk to mini mall featuring a Quick Chek, restaurants, dry cleaning and within walking distance to the Oak Tree Road Shopping District. The property is also just minutes from Woodbridge Center, Menlo Park Mall, Merrill Park. Walking distance to Oak Tree Road Shopping district. Easy access to all major highways including Routes 1&9, The GSP, NJ Turnpike, and I-287. Few apartment communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to the heart of the metropolitan area.
NOW FEATURING NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS, including Upgraded Kitchens and Bathrooms with White Quartz Counters, stainless mist appliances, Dishwasher and Microwave. Office and Furnished model located at 20 Gill Lane Apt. 1E.
I have had nothing but positive experiences since moving to this location across from Metropark. Quiet, clean community with a very responsive team in place whenever I have needed maintenance or management. Cannot beat the location for a commuter such as myself. Also recently installed a walkway with nice landscaping leading to the station. Little improvements such as this have been popping up all over and making a big difference!
I am a current resident at Crossings at Metropark apartments. When I moved in I didn't know anyone in Iselin. The office staff was very helpful and I was able to sign the lease and move-in within 2 days. I have been living in this place for well over for 16 months and I must say I am having a good time. The train station is very near, and so are the Indian stores. Being an avid photographer, this apartment offers some picturesque spots. The staff are very helpful and fixed our maintenance issues in as little time as possible. When I moved in, I did notice some mice but the maint staff paid multiple visits to eradicate all the mice in my apartment. I'm pretty sure the whole complex is now mice-free and living is very enjoyable here. Kids love this apartment very much because of the huge play area and movie screenings during summer time. Overall, I really love this place!!!
I am really glad I found this place. Everything seems very nice and the people are friendly. Amy was very helpful at move in. Truly wonderful location.
The new dumpster enclosure just built is very nice. It makes a huge difference when you pull into the parking lot. The landscaping out front looks fantastic. I have enjoyed living here, and the best part is I can walk to the store or train station.
I leased a renovated apartment (they call partial renovations as renovated) 1.5 months back, faced several issues. Most areas of apartment would be old & used by previous tenant. My apartment had several issues & I had to follow up with their maintenance team to get a few of them rectified. A few I wanted to mention:
1. Water leakage at bathroom ceiling (fixed from roof top after several followup calls. Internal side still pending to be repainted.)
2. Yellow stained toilet seat & lead was of previous tenant (replaced it after several followup calls)
3. Rusted net screen door with broken lock at patio (I asked them to replace it with new as I am paying a renovated apartment rent & they said, they can't install a new. Rather they took it for repainting. It's been 2.5 weeks, they are buying a lock which fits to door. And we are forced to live here with closed glass screen door & we can't even open it to let fresh air in because of insects and flies enter into apt)
5. Apartment wasn't clean at all when leased & we had to clean it when we landed. It was inconvenience to my family & our toddler.
A wise experience I would like to share:
1. Their maintenance folks who provide service says, they need approval from property manager to replace stuff & property management office says, maintenance doesn't need any approval. So, no co-ordination between teams.
2. No onsite maintenance person
3. Maintenance emergency number rings, but no one picks up. So residents have to be ready to face emergency situation if any occurs during weekend & wait until Monday.
4. Leasing team will follow up until you lease apartment. Once you become member, they don't care what issues you face. So advertisement with attractive images will give false impression about their management and maintenance teams.
5. Higher rent than other communities around just by putting "renovated" word
6. No cleanliness in community. Stuffs & toys will be laying outside cause someone tip over & may face serious injury.