$500 Rent Credit on ALL Apartments, Limited Time!
Metropark Station Apartments is conveniently located across the street from the Metropark Train Station, and mini mall featuring a Quick Chek, restaurants, dry cleaning and more. The property is also just minutes from Woodbridge Center, Menlo Park Mall, Merrill Park. Walking distance to Oak Tree Road Shopping district. Easy access to all major highways including Routes 1&9, The GSP, NJ Turnpike, and I-287. Few apartment communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to the heart of the metropolitan area.
NOW FEATURING NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS, including Upgraded Kitchens and Bathrooms with White Quartz Counters, stainless mist appliances, Dishwasher and Microwave. Office and Furnished model located at 20 Gill Lane Apt. 1E.
I have had nothing but positive experiences since moving to this location across from Metropark. Quiet, clean community with a very responsive team in place whenever I have needed maintenance or management. Cannot beat the location for a commuter such as myself. Also recently installed a walkway with nice landscaping leading to the station. Little improvements such as this have been popping up all over and making a big difference!
I am a current resident at Crossings at Metropark apartments. When I moved in I didn't know anyone in Iselin. The office staff was very helpful and I was able to sign the lease and move-in within 2 days. I have been living in this place for well over for 16 months and I must say I am having a good time. The train station is very near, and so are the Indian stores. Being an avid photographer, this apartment offers some picturesque spots. The staff are very helpful and fixed our maintenance issues in as little time as possible. When I moved in, I did notice some mice but the maint staff paid multiple visits to eradicate all the mice in my apartment. I'm pretty sure the whole complex is now mice-free and living is very enjoyable here. Kids love this apartment very much because of the huge play area and movie screenings during summer time. Overall, I really love this place!!!
* Very near to Metropark station and oak tree road for shopping
* Ample lawn for kids to play
* Work orders are taken seriously and acted upon
* Rent can be paid online and work orders can be raised online
*Mice and other bugs are an issue, its not the management's fault as they do their best, but the building is too old and the infestation is heavy
* No other facilities like pool, play area, tennis court or gym or anything else.
* High rent - when you compare with other apartments in the area when you match with the facilities
* Patio can strictly be used only for keeping furniture or flower pots. They will fine you even for storing cycles or carts. Patio is not fenced for your personal access
* If your next door is under renovation you will have to bear lot of noise and disturbance. No compensation of any kind will be provided
* Rent hikes will happen with just a paper notice citing tax increase. No where this will happen in your first year of tenancy. So beware and don't be fooled by specials.
I can't wait to move in! Everything looks so nice and the location is perfect. Hopefully, it will be just as nice after I move in. Can't wait
I really love the new sidewalk and landscaping path you guys made to the train station. Nice job. Theres a day care & quick check across the street its the ideal spot for me.