- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Across the street from Metro Park Train Station
- Heat, water, and cooking gas included in rent
- Hardwood floors/ spacious courtyard
- Across the street from Quick Chek & restaurants
- Laundry facilities on premises
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Spacious rooms and closets
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Air conditioner in living room and bedroom(s)
- Easy access to al major highways
- Minutes from Woodbridge Center & Menlo Park Mall
- Walking distance to Merrill Park
- Cats & Dogs Allowed. Max 1 Dog or 2 Cats per Apartment Home. $250 (Non-Refundable) Pet Fee per Pet. $35 Monthly Pet Rent per Dog & $25 Monthly Pet Rent per Cat. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restrictions Apply. Call for Details. Breed Restriction
Metropark Station Apartments
Metropark Station Apartments is conveniently located across the street from the Metropark Train Station, and mini mall featuring a Quick Chek, restaurants, dry cleaning and more. The property is also just minutes from Woodbridge Center, Menlo Park Mall, Merrill Park and provides easy access to all major highways including Routes 1&9, The GSP, NJ Turnpike, and I-287. Few apartment communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to the heart of the metropolitan area.
NOW FEATURING NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS, including Upgraded Kitchens and Bathrooms with White Quartz Counters, stainless mist appliances, Dishwasher and Microwave. Office and Furnished model located at 60 Gill Lane Apt. 1G.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Metropark Station Apartments
Guys beware this apartment is full of bugs and mouse. It's not that the new management is not doing anything. But things are out of control.
Almost half of the apartment is vacant for the same reason. They have also raised the rent. It's crazy.
We are no longer living here. the place is very good for the kids.
We left it as the apartment had mouse problem which management was not able to resolve. many of my friends have moved out for the same reason.
these guys dont understand... just renovating the apartments wont help. SOLVE THE BUG AND MOUSE PROBLEM FIRST.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
GSP to exit 131 toward Iselin/Rahway. Make left on Lincoln Hwy./NJ-27. Make right on Green St. Make right on Middlesex Essex Turnpike. Make left on Gill Lane.