AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hoboken Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hoboken
- Apartments with Balcony in Hoboken
- Apartments with Disability Access in Hoboken
- Apartments with Elevator in Hoboken
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Hoboken
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Hoboken
- Apartments with Fireplace in Hoboken
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Hoboken
- Apartments with Garage in Hoboken
- Apartments with Gated Access in Hoboken
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hoboken
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Hoboken
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Hoboken
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hoboken
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Hoboken
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Hoboken
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hoboken
- Furnished Available Apartments in Hoboken
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Hoboken
- Cheap Apartments in Hoboken
- Corporate Apartments in Hoboken
- Income Restricted Apartments in Hoboken
- Loft Layout Apartments in Hoboken
- Luxury Apartments in Hoboken
- New Construction Apartments in Hoboken
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Hoboken
- Short Term Apartments in Hoboken
Apartments Near Hoboken
For SaleHoboken, NJ Homes for Sale
Living In Hoboken, NJ
If you're looking for a riverfront apartment, Hoboken has those. If you're looking for an historic building that's been converted to apartments, Hoboken has those, too. Whatever you're looking for, there's a Hoboken apartment for you.
Move to an apartment in Hoboken and enjoy river views, parks, historic architecture and local shopping in a truly pedestrian-friendly city. Just across the Hudson River is Manhattan Island, New York City, which you can quickly get to by car, train or ferry in roughly 10 minutes. How fantastic would it be to live in a community within just over a square mile of land and be so close to the Big Apple?
One of the best things about any Hoboken apartment is that it's guaranteed to be a short walk to shops and restaurants. You'll find specialty stores and restaurants along Washington Street, also known as Hoboken's ÒMain Street.Ó You won't find retail chain stores there, but local merchants sell all of the unique gifts and everyday items you'll need.
You can walk to most anything, including festivals and other community events, from your apartment in Hoboken. Enjoy local art, ethnic food and live music at the Arts and Music Festival on Washington Street. Peek inside the workshops of local artists during the Artist Studio Tour. The St. Patrick's Day Parade is one of the more popular and exciting events you can walk to from your Hoboken apartment.
Walk from your apartment to Hoboken's waterfront parks for the Enchanted Evenings summer concert series. Weekly in the summer, watch the Movies Under the Stars in the park with a backdrop of the Manhattan skyline.
Soon after moving into your Hoboken apartment, you'll want to get to know your new hometown. The Hoboken Museum and Cultural Center is a must-see, and they sponsor a walking tour that includes more than 25 historic buildings, many with interesting and unique stories.
Find that perfect apartment in Hoboken today on ApartmentGuide.com and enjoy the best of neighborhood charms and city conveniences.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hoboken
What is the average rent in Hoboken?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hoboken?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hoboken?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hoboken?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.