AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hackensack Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hackensack
- Apartments with Balcony in Hackensack
- Apartments with Disability Access in Hackensack
- Apartments with Elevator in Hackensack
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Hackensack
- Apartments with Fireplace in Hackensack
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Hackensack
- Apartments with Garage in Hackensack
- Apartments with Gated Access in Hackensack
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hackensack
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Hackensack
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Hackensack
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hackensack
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Hackensack
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hackensack
- Furnished Available Apartments in Hackensack
Apartments Near Hackensack
- HoHoKus-Hackensack School of Business & Medical Science, NJ
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, NJ
- FDU, NJ
- Felician College, NJ
- Teterboro School of Aeronautics, NJ
- Fox Institute of Business, NJ
- Holy Name Medical Center-Sister Claire Tynan School of Nursing, NJ
- Parisian Beauty School, NJ
- DeVry University-New Jersey, NJ
Living In Hackensack, NJ
When you move into an apartment in Hackensack, New Jersey, you might be surprised by all there is to do in this city, particularly when it comes to outdoor recreation. A huge bonus is that the largest city in the country, New York City, is only 15 miles away.
No matter how much you love your new Hackensack apartment, you might not spend a lot of time there, especially when the weather is nice. There are 15 public parks in the city with various amenities for all ages, such as baseball diamonds, ice skating rinks, tennis courts, walkways with waterfront views and special events. Watch the 4th of July fireworks over the river in Foschini Park or join in the fun during the Columbus Day celebration in Columbus Park.
If you like river views and water activities, look for apartments near the Hackensack River. Take a guided bird walk within the Hackensack River watershed or enjoy an eco-cruise along the river in a pontoon boat. If you're looking for a more active river experience, rent a kayak or a canoe from the Paddling Center at Laurel Hill County Park. If you want something more leisurely, tour the river on a two-hour guided paddle ride through the area's marshes.
During colder months, you don't have to hibernate in your Hackensack apartment. You can ice skate in Baldwin Park or bundle up with a blanket and a hot chocolate while you watch other people skate. During the winter holidays, take the short drive (a half an hour to an hour, depending on traffic) to New York City and skate at Rockefeller Center to the backdrop of the city's Christmas tree lights.
You won't have to travel far from any Hackensack apartment to find a variety of evening entertainment. You can laugh at a stand-up comedy routine, watch a play, listen to a jazz concert and enjoy many other shows at the Hackensack Cultural Arts Center. Drive a little further to the Big Apple and your choices for entertainment are endless.
Find your next fantastic apartment in Hackensack on ApartmentGuide.com and you'll never run out of fun things to do.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hackensack
What is the average rent in Hackensack?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hackensack?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hackensack?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hackensack?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.