Greene 750 at Bear Tavern, a rental community with 312 luxury corner apartments by American Properties including 3 furnished models, is in Ewing Township, NJ. Situated in a peaceful Mercer County setting that is easily accessible to all major highways and recreational opportunities.
GREENE 750 COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Conveniently located off Route 95 in Ewing Township
- Luxury apartments with one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and two-bedroom with den options
- Onsite parking and available detached garages
- Spacious floor plans offering open kitchens and center islands, over-sized windows offering natural light, stainless steel appliances, ample storage, washer/dryer and patios/balconies
- Secure controlled access buildings, climate controlled lobbies
- Less than a half-mile from Route I-95 with easy access to the NJ Turnpike, I-295 and Route 1
6,9,12 and 24 month leases available on specific units. Call us today for details.<BR><BR>
Loved living here, the move in & move out was simple. Staff was great
Beautiful development and units but location is terrible. A place with starting rent of $1550 should not be across the street from Department of corrections (farm location that prisoners are privileged to work at.) And I mean directly across the street. Also, the woman who took me on the tour was not welcoming at all... customer service rating 1, and that was my first turn off. Then I learned these luxury apartments are low income too.. demographics will be different. With that being said, Id rather pay $1550 at one of the private developments in Mercer County. Receptionist was pleasant. Also most places charge $350-$500 to rent out their club houses. This place charges residents $1500.
Very pleased with the amenities - including the gorgeous clubhouse, summer-time grill & pool, and 24-hour fitness center. Great floorplans, lots of space, quiet.
Brand new buildings, great location, great floorplans. Moved in shortly after the first few buildings were done and its been a very nice community to live in. Quiet, great amenities, and safe. The management team is consistently helpful and very responsive.