- Hardwood Flooring
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Easy Access to NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway,
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Water & Sewer Included
- Free Storage Area
- Reserved Parking Based on Availability
- Electronic Entry System
- FiOS Internet & TV Available
- Train station within 1 mile
- Walk to Shopping, Schools & Bus Line
- Linden Arms is a cat friendly community that welcome two cats per home. There is a $250 non-refundable Pet Fee. Monthly Pet Rent is $25 per pet. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Linden Arms, LLC
Linden Arms is a friendly community offering top of the line service, amenities, and value tucked away in a quiet part of town. The essence of convenience and perfectly located within walking distance from shopping, dining, and entertainment, Linden Arms is close to schools and literally next door to Union Countys famous Warinanco Park, with acres of woods, jogging trails, tennis courts, baseball fields, paddle boats, gardens, playgrounds for the kids, and more. Your on-site professional management and maintenance team offers the highest quality apartment living in a quiet, convenient setting. Come home to Linden Arms!
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. $25.00 pet rent. Restrictions: Linden Arms is a cat friendly community that welcome two cats per home. There is a $250 non-refundable Pet Fee. Monthly Pet Rent is $25 per pet. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions.
Ratings & Reviews
From Elmora Avenue (in Elizabeth): Exit west onto Linden Avenue. Linden Arms is ahead on the right.