AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Edgewater Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Edgewater
- Apartments with Balcony in Edgewater
- Apartments with Disability Access in Edgewater
- Apartments with Elevator in Edgewater
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Edgewater
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Edgewater
- Apartments with Fireplace in Edgewater
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Edgewater
- Apartments with Garage in Edgewater
- Apartments with Gated Access in Edgewater
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Edgewater
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Edgewater
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Edgewater
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Edgewater
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Edgewater
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Edgewater
- Furnished Available Apartments in Edgewater
Apartments Near Edgewater
For SaleEdgewater, NJ Homes for Sale
Living In Edgewater, NJ
The small city of Edgewater, New Jersey is home to approximately 13,000 residents. Families with young children should fit right in, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the population, while young adults feature less prominently in the demographics. The majority of residents rent in Edgewater, and 37% of residents own their homes despite paying roughly $679 per month more in rent than the state average.
Edgewater has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 15% have earned a Master's or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 33% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Edgewater residents have a wide range of industries from which to choose. The four most common are scientific, retail, finance, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 29% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in management, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Edgewater workers earn an average annual income of around $114K, more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Edgewater's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Edgewater's average commute time ranks as one of the worst in New Jersey at about 47 minutes, 8th-highest in the state. Many residents (25%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is used by only 21% of the population. Not many residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Edgewater
What is the average rent in Edgewater?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Edgewater?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Edgewater?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Edgewater?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.