- Air Conditioning
- Loft Layout
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Newly-remodeled fitness center
- Brand New Bark Park
- Updated Playground
- Storage units available
- 2 on-site laundry facilities
- Reserved parking spaces
- Close to downtown Portsmouth, beaches, and I95
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet-friendly community
- Value, quality and service by Forest Properties
- Stylish 2 bedroom apartment homes
- Upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Modern brushed nickel fixtures
- Eat-in kitchen with granite-inspired countertop
- Black Whirlpool appliances
- Contemporary kitchen cabinets
- Large closets
- Spacious balcony or deck with sliding glass doors
- Vaulted ceilings and skylights in select apts
- Computer niches in second bedroom of select apts
- Spiral staircase to loft in 2 bedroom apartments
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Electric range
- Over-the-range microwave
- We are proud to be a Pet Friendly community! Inquire for details. We welcome your furry friends! All pets are required to be spayed/neutered and up to date on their shots. Maximum of three pets, but a maximum of two dogs per apartment. No weight limit! Monthly Pet Rent: $40 Pets Accepted
- Monthly Pet Rent: $40 Breed Restriction
Arbor View offers an array of two and three bedroom apartment homes which feature eat-in kitchens with contemporary cabinets and counter-tops. Enjoy our community fitness center, take your dog for a walk in our newly constructed bark park, or relax on your own private balcony. Our community is situated minutes away from downtown Portsmouth, and is easily accessed by Interstate 95, Routes 16, and 4 with convenient passage to beaches, Boston, Portland, and the White Mountains.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
We are proud to be a Pet Friendly community! Inquire for details. We welcome your furry friends! All pets are required to be spayed/neutered and up to date on their shots. Maximum of three pets, but a maximum of two dogs per apartment. No weight limit!
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. Restrictions: All pets are required to be spayed/neutered and up to date on their shots. Maximum of two pets per apartment. Pets are subject to additional pet rent.
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Arbor View
The staff from the office, to the maintenance crew are AMAZING! Anything issues I have (sink clogged, etc), they address the problem immediately. They let you know they have been onsite, they are respectful of your home and if you are there, they are super polite! The roads, sidewalks are well taken care of. The convenience of onsite trash is a wonderful feature. Resident 2 years Jan 2017 and we will be signing up for another year.
Just great peaseful place to live
Have lived here happily for 16 years. Have always found the office staff and the maintenance crew friendly and helpful. I love the trees that are part of the grounds.
I would have rated this place 'excellent' but they increased my rent by 100.00 after only one year. They also promised washer and dryers in our apts but that was months ago and we haven't heard anything further.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Interstate 95: heading north towards Maine take Exit 3 ? NH-33 Portsmouth/Greenland. If you are heading south towards Boston take Exit 3A ? NH-33 Portsmouth/Greenland. Turn onto NH-33 Greenland Road heading East for about 1.2 miles, then turn right onto Peverly Hill Road. In 1.1 miles turn right onto Lafayette Road, and in 1.4 miles take a left onto Robert Avenue. Robert Avenue becomes Beechstone and the leasing office is in building #43.
Professionally managed by Forest Properties Management, Inc.