1. Home
  2. New Hampshire
  3. Loudon
  4. Apartments for rent in Loudon, NH

181 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 181 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Loudon, NH has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Loudon, NH

Loudon, New Hampshire is a small town with slightly less than 1,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals can expect to fit right in, as they account for an above-average percentage of the community, while young adults feature less prominently in the demographics. At an average age of just over 44, the town's population skews older than most cities in New Hampshire. The majority of Loudon residents own their homes, and 16% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $975 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Loudon will save around $1,300 compared to the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Loudon has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (8%). Furthermore, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Loudon: healthcare and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 15% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 12% of the town's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. Loudon workers bring in an average annual income of about $75K, roughly the same as the average New Hampshire resident. The town's average income also is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.

Loudon has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, chosen by 43% of workers, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Loudon

Looking for a cheap Loudon apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Loudon, NH Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Loudon apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Loudon that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Loudon apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS