AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Winchester Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Winchester
- Apartments with Balcony in Winchester
- Apartments with Disability Access in Winchester
- Apartments with Elevator in Winchester
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Winchester
- Apartments with Fireplace in Winchester
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Winchester
- Apartments with Gated Access in Winchester
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Winchester
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Winchester
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Winchester
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Winchester
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Winchester
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Winchester
- Furnished Available Apartments in Winchester
- Winchester Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Winchester
- Apartments with under $1100 in Winchester
- Apartments with under $1200 in Winchester
- Apartments with under $1300 in Winchester
- Apartments with under $1400 in Winchester
- Apartments with under $1500 in Winchester
- Apartments with under $2000 in Winchester
Apartments Near Winchester
Living In Winchester, NV
The small city of Winchester, Nevada is home to just over 28,000 residents. At an average age of just over 39, the city's population is middle-of-the-pack compared to other municipalities in Nevada, which has an average age of 38. Home ownership is less common than renting in Winchester, and 37% of residents own their homes. The city boasts a relatively reasonable average rent of $926 per month, which is $164 less than the state average.
Compared to the national average, Winchester has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or GED (22%). Further, 8% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Winchester: entertainment, retail, and support. Combined, these industries account for 31% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Winchester workers take home an average annual income of just over $54,000, about $14,000 less than the average Nevada resident. Winchester's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
Winchester residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical way to get to work, selected by 39% of workers, while public transportation is used by just 4% of the population. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Winchester
How much does it cost to rent in Winchester, NV?
Is it expensive to rent in Winchester?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Winchester?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Winchester?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.