AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Sparks Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sparks
- Apartments with Balcony in Sparks
- Apartments with Disability Access in Sparks
- Apartments with Elevator in Sparks
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sparks
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Sparks
- Apartments with Fireplace in Sparks
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sparks
- Apartments with Garage in Sparks
- Apartments with Gated Access in Sparks
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sparks
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Sparks
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sparks
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Sparks
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Sparks
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Sparks
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sparks
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sparks
- Sparks Apartment Deals
- Sparks Apartments under $600
- Sparks Apartments under $700
- Sparks Apartments under $800
- Sparks Apartments under $900
- Sparks Apartments under $1000
- Sparks Apartments under $1100
- Sparks Apartments under $1200
- Sparks Apartments under $1300
- Sparks Apartments under $1400
- Sparks Apartments under $1500
- Sparks Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Sparks
- Cheap Apartments in Sparks
- Corporate Apartments in Sparks
- Income Restricted Apartments in Sparks
- Loft Layout Apartments in Sparks
- Luxury Apartments in Sparks
- New Construction Apartments in Sparks
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Sparks
- Senior Living Apartments in Sparks
- Short Term Apartments in Sparks
Apartments Near Sparks
For SaleSparks, NV Homes for Sale
Living In Sparks, NV
Located in the picturesque Truckee Meadows region at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Sparks is often described as Reno's "twin city." Of course, this Old West hub isn't content to live in the shadow of its neighbor. In fact, it's a vibrant gaming and outdoor-recreation hub that attracts thousands of tourists per year. Once you've spent some time here, you'll be glad that you moved to Sparks.
Sparks boasts a surprising number of historical and modern points of interest. As a classic Gold Rush boom town, the city has plenty of historic destinations like Sparks Western Village and Terrible's Rail City. It's even possible to see the old Southern Pacific switch yard around which the city first grew. For folks who prefer modern conveniences, Sparks boasts a classy gaming destination in John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort as well as a number of discount fashion stores at the Outlets at Legend shopping center.
Sparks Natural Beauty
Sparks maintains a network of paved jogging trails along the scenic Truckee River waterfront in the central part of town. It's also recognized as one of the most bike friendly cities in the state of Nevada. For serious adventure sports enthusiasts, the nearby Sierras offer endless rock climbing, hang-gliding and mountain biking opportunities. Further afield, Lake Tahoe is a playground for sailing enthusiasts during the summer and downhill skiers during the winter.
If you're looking for apartments in Sparks, NV, chances are good that you'll find dozens of places that appeal to you. In fact, you might be overwhelmed by the wealth of choices at your disposal. Fortunately, Apartment Guide gives you two great ways to find affordable apartments for rent in Sparks NV. First, you can use our powerful search engine to find Sparks apartments with pool access, 24-hour security, loose pet policies and dedicated fitness facilities. If you prefer to browse for apartments in Sparks, NV at a leisurely pace, just take a virtual tour of our constantly updated database. Whether you're looking for an efficient studio space or a sprawling three-bedroom unit in a gated community, Apartment Guide is your source for apartments for rent in Sparks, NV.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Sparks
What is the average rent in Sparks?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Sparks?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Sparks?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Sparks?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.