AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Reno Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Reno
- Apartments with Balcony in Reno
- Apartments with Disability Access in Reno
- Apartments with Elevator in Reno
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Reno
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Reno
- Apartments with Fireplace in Reno
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Reno
- Apartments with Garage in Reno
- Apartments with Gated Access in Reno
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Reno
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Reno
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Reno
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Reno
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Reno
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Reno
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Reno
- Furnished Available Apartments in Reno
- Reno Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Reno
- Apartments with under $1100 in Reno
- Apartments with under $1200 in Reno
- Apartments with under $1300 in Reno
- Apartments with under $1400 in Reno
- Apartments with under $1500 in Reno
- Apartments with under $2000 in Reno
- Apartments with under $700 in Reno
- Apartments with under $800 in Reno
- Apartments with under $900 in Reno
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Reno
- Cheap Apartments in Reno
- Corporate Apartments in Reno
- Income Restricted Apartments in Reno
- Loft Layout Apartments in Reno
- Luxury Apartments in Reno
- New Construction Apartments in Reno
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Reno
- Senior Living Apartments in Reno
- Short Term Apartments in Reno
Apartments Near Reno
Living In Reno, NV
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN RENO, NV
Famously known as “The Biggest Little City in the World,” Reno has far more to offer than a simple catchphrase. In fact, it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in the western United States and boasts a stunning roster of cultural and natural amenities. With its world-famous gaming houses and gorgeous views of the Sierra Nevadas, there’s far more to Reno than meets the eye.
Reno is located in the Washoe County School District, which includes highly rated schools such as Elizabeth Lenz and Roy Gomm elementary schools, Kendyl Depoali Middle School, TMCC High School and the Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology. The University of Nevada also lives in Reno.
Whether you need a spacious downtown studio apartment or a family-friendly two-bedroom townhouse in an exclusive part of town, Apartment Guide can connect you with budget-friendly apartments in Reno, NV through two convenient search features.
To browse an updated list of rent specials and move-in deals, click through our photographic descriptions of apartments for rent in the area. If you know exactly what you need in a new place to live, you can customize your search for apartments in Reno with amenities like outdoor pool access, central air conditioning and 24-hour gym facilities. With Apartment Guide, finding your next apartment is easy.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN RENO
Moving to Reno and wondering where to live? Seeking apartments in Reno? Thanks to Reno’s suburban areas and strong educational system, finding a place to live that fits your needs is easy. Take a look at some of the most popular area neighborhoods:
- Donner Creek Village: Donner Creek Village is a suburban neighborhood in south Reno with beautiful mountain views and access to restaurants and shopping.
- Double-R-Blvd: Located next to South Central Reno, this area is perfect for young professionals with luxury apartment complexes and easy access to transportation and shopping.
- Downtown-Reno: With a sparkly skyline against a backdrop of mountains, downtown Reno has a mix of casinos, restaurants and shops, plus great apartments where you can enjoy living in the thick of things.
- Idlewild Park: The Idlewild Park neighborhood runs south of the Truckee River and includes Idlewild Park. This great location is next to all of the exciting goings-on in Midtown and the Riverwalk.
- Renown Medical Center: The Renown Medical Center neighborhood is part of midtown Reno, an area known for its abundance of apartment dwellers and renters. It’s also a great space for artists since it borders the Reno Art District and Riverwalk.
- Smithridge: Southwest of the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and right next to Interstate 580, Smithridge is close to downtown and has affordable apartments for rent in Reno.
- Stead: This quiet suburban neighborhood is located northwest of Reno and features parks, restaurants and shopping for those who want to live on the outskirts of the city.
- University of Nevada: The University of Nevada is located in the proximity of Old Northwest – West University. Located on the northern side of town, Old Northwest is a premier spot for music lovers and those who enjoy the look and feel of Old Reno.
- Virginia Lake: Directly south of Midtown Reno, Virginia Lake sits west of Interstate 580 and provides easy access to downtown and surrounding areas. The namesake, Virginia Lake, has a park with playgrounds, soccer and football fields and a path for walking or jogging.
- Wells Avenue Neighborhood: The Wells Avenue Neighborhood is situated south of Reno Regional Medical Center and east of South Virginia Street in Midtown Reno. This a great location if you want easy access to the exciting goings-on in Reno.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN RENO
As one of the birthplaces of Nevada’s gaming industry, Reno still attracts thousands of tourists each year with several large-scale casinos and a vibrant downtown entertainment district. But there’s more to Reno than just gambling. Set in a picturesque valley just steps from the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, Reno is also blessed with more than its fair share of natural beauty. Here are some fun things to do when looking for apartments in Reno.
- With its casinos and tourist attractions, Downtown Reno is a great place to explore. You can also try the “Weird Reno” walking tour, which includes offbeat history and interactive magic by local magicians.
- If you’re looking for affordable activities in Reno, hop on your bike and take a ride down Tahoe-Pyramid Bikeway or stroll down Reno’s Riverwalk and window-shop in the Arts District.
- Each August, the neighboring city of Sparks is host to Hot August Nights, which features classic cars, concerts and food vendors and is considered to be the largest nostalgic car show in the world.
- Notable points of interest for local gamers include the Grand Sierra Resort, the Peppermill and an Atlantis outpost.
- For the curious and families with kids, Reno has many local museums and educational institutions like the Nevada Museum of Art and the Nevada Automobile Museum.
- For an exciting afternoon activity, take the family to Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum, otherwise known as The Discovery, to tour a variety of hands-on exhibits and activities aimed at educating and entertaining young ones.
- The Sierra Safari Zoo, also called the Sierra Nevada Zoological Park, is a small zoo that offers an opportunity to get up close and feed the animals (safely).
- If you’re in search of a pet-friendly place to take your furry friend, then check out Link Piazzo Dog Park at Hidden Valley Regional Park and Sparks Marina Dog Park. Both parks allow dogs to enjoy some leash-free exercise time.
- Reno’s active residents love to cruise the paved biking trails that line the Truckee River waterfront during the spring and fall, and local hikers and joggers can take to Galena Creek Regional Park in the nearby foothills.
- Built in 1963, the Fleischmann Atmospherium Planetarium at the University of Nevada was the first United States planetarium with a 360-degree projector that delivered horizon-to-horizon views of a simulated sky.
GETAWAYS FROM RENO
Meanwhile, folks who prefer a more thrilling outdoor experience can head west to the high Sierras and ski at one of the resorts near Lake Tahoe in Truckee or boat on the lake’s vast blue expanse. No matter the time of year, Lake Tahoe is a hot vacation spot for Reno residents who enjoy boating, skiing, snowboarding and hiking. If you’re looking for a fun weekend vacation, make the three-and-a-half-hour drive to San Francisco to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Fisherman’s Wharf. You can also fly by utilizing the Reno-Tahoe International Airport near downtown Reno.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN RENO, NV
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Reno that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Reno
What is the average rent in Reno?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Reno?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Reno?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Reno?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.